I love cooking

Good afternoon,

A few days a ago I saw the jam of citrus flowers; sounds were interesting. As you know, this period of the year almost all citrus trees are blooming with lots of smell and yummy for bees.



Everywhere is smelling like heaven! Also I am thankful to the bees; they are flying from a flower to each other to create more food for us; hence I am quite thankful to them too. 

Some of the people are complaining about the bees; indeed; without bees we will not have almost no food from nature. There is a saying here; "Nature can live without human but human can not live without nature" The ego of human is ignoring this absolute truth; hopefully never face with this...

Anyway; I saw the photos of the citrus flowers jam on internet and walked around the zone and as a bee visited all the tress to collect the weak flower (they drop directly when you touch them; this means the tree does not need them) also flowers from the grass.


Then I searched on internet for the recipe and found it and made it; you have to smell and taste it; no words are enough to explain both.




When I was walking by and between the trees for flowers; I felt myself so much in safe, relaxed, happy; the same feeling as a hug. And then I been sure once more what I want to do after the project. I will be at Zelcestan with sweet hearts. between the arms of mother nature; in peace, serenity and full healed. 

See you soon 
Zel 

Comments