Winners are...

Good Afternoon,

As I wrote before, based on the previous plans; we would move to Zelcestan around mid May. But, as the saying "Never do any plans for tomorrow; tomorrow brings the plans together"; and yes; the plans changed!

I carried all my summer clothes to Zelcestan and the summer starts quite early in Antalya hence I made a shopping on weekend to buy a few t-shirt, skirt, pyjamas, etc. Several times I read so stupid sentences on clothes (for me; the famous one was the t-shirt of one of my friend who is working in a government office and bought a t-shirt with the sentence of "I need a sex machine" and she dressed on at work(!!!)) therefore I always read before I buy anything. I saw a t-shirt and loved the sentence and of course I bought it too.



This sentence is the summary of my life I guess. I have no single idea how many times I failed; but I did not give up. I learnt to walk three times during my life, most probably a few hundred times I tried to stopped smoking (did it nine years ago), how many times I start over and reset my life... None of them were easy but I insist, been stubborn more than a goat.


I paint walls of the house with light purple but wished to make some additional. Searched on internet for accessories to make pattern on the walls but all so crowd or so basic and I did not like them. Found this drawing on internet which is perfect match for the concept.

Can you imagine that all the walls covered with this flower (water lily) Also I am planning to add some shine to the paint; with this way when I put candles on; the flowers can dance on the wall.

I never did that before hence tried different materials as thin forex board. Printed out the drawing and draw on the board by hand. Then started to make carving.


it was almost OK at the beginning but then became a disaster. Intended to make as a stamp with felt and went to the stationary on exit. Found felt buut also found something much more better (I love these craft shops) Eva foam board (actually very soft as a foam).


Made the same steps. Only this morning brought my paint roller from home to get the dimensions. Then pasted three layers (one layer is app 1 mm thick) and carved the flower. 


This is the result! I have to find some paint to try this on any wall. If it works; planning to make a better mold (s) for inside and outside :) 

As I mentioned several times; I am a nature and animal lover. With animals; my preference is dogs but since one year, since sweet hearts get involved to my life also cats too. I was not familiar about cats, habits, life, etc. learning with them. Since a few weeks I learnt that; when it is spring; they change their fur. Everywhere, including my clothes, bed, wardrobe; everywhere is full of their hair. 

Vacuuming helps for couple of hours, then the same. During the week I be at home around 7 and it is not permitted (also not respectful) to use the vacuum hence only at weekend I am able to make vacuuming. Now you can compare the amount of the hair! 


Also, their the best place to sleep, to play, to sit, to rest, to do whatever they want is my arms or my legs hence I am completely get covered with hair :) 

Based on advertisements, I bought three different material for them. One of them already reached to my hand; 


Hopefully the rest will follow soon (I have arguments with cargo company). This one is not the right one for cats; can be usefully for golden retriever of the cats which really have lost of hair. but still good to clean the chairs and seats. Better than nothing. Hopefully others will work better. 

I saw that on instagram as of today is the stray animals day. For me; the streets do not / can not create children or animals hence there is no stray animals, there is no stray children. They are the result of the ignorance of human being. 

But still; Please, if you have opportunities to help to anyone or any animal; please do not hesitate and do that. Especially animals; they are so desperate on the streets without help. 


Take care and be well,
Zelce 













Comments