"No one is going to believe in your dreams. And they should not. You Should"

Good Evening / Dobro Vece,

A few weeks ago I read a sentence. Do not know who is the author but definitely I loved the sentence;

"No one is going to believe in your dreams. And they should not. You Should" 

Today, a big part of the people are living for others; mostly we are living a life which does not belong to us the same as borrowed clothes which does not fit properly. We share all what we eat, what we drink, where we go, etc. At the end on the day, when we close the doors we face with the truth... Then anxiety, depression, unhappy faces or masquerade.  

Since November I stopped coloring my hair. Since my ages from 20 I was coloring to hide the white hair. Then just before my birthday, I decided to stop it. A big part of the people around me said that "it is too early to face with my age (I am 42), I have to color it again at least until I am 50". Each time I said the same; it is my life, my experiences, my disappointments, my smiles,.. So, I am happy with my white hair. As the song;

"Regrets, I have had a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I have to do;
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course,
Each careful step along the byway.
And more, much more than this;
I did it my way" (Frank Sinatra)

Definitely I did not have an easy life; several times I saw the bottom; but also I saw the top too. Just I did what I have to do and when I look at to the back; I satisfied with all.

Today I had a bit empty time in the office and did this drawing; actually as usual played at Photoshop. If I can find the right material, planning to have this as a name label/sign of Zelcestan which will be hanged at the gate; would be funny, is not it?

Last time, When I passed by 7Avgust to order the roof, I saw some metal works which is quite suitable with Zelcestan; 


Then I saw the applied version of the similar drawing here, at Antalya. I am planning to use this design with windows.


Next time I have to finish the flooring (even I could not touch one of the room yet) 



Ceiling; some parts are really a disaster;

Also the most amazing part; cleaning of the garden and maintenance.

When the issue is mother nature; I change completely...
She is love, she is life, she is gorgeous, she is amazing; she is mother nature...

Loves,
Zel

Comments