Renault Kangoo

Good afternoon,

The days are a bit busy on these days. Also sweet hearts are full of power hence I am almost begging to sleep five minutes more. I do not know why but Haylaz; the boy is quite scared of on these days hence paying more attention to relax him.

Normally my favorite model is hatchback with car but also I have to think my children too.  Hence I was checking the cars on the web page of www.autodiler.me then saw a Renault Kangoo. I do not have arrsidence permit yet which means not allowed to buy a car but still it is good to check the rates to have ideas 😉

The carry box  of the sweet hearts was not enough for them anymore therefore I bought a huge one for them. Normally this should be used on our trip in May but due to change of the plans I cancelled their flight and bought a return ticket for me. Thank to God I have my Schengen visa on my passport hence this makes my trips and life much more easier. I have to renew it before I leave otherwise can have problem to have one at Montenegro. I do not think so that will be easy for me to get a Schengen Visa at Montenegro. 😁

Anyway, When I was checking the car was dreaming as if we can buy a second hand Renault Kangoo DCI 1.5. This car also has a huge baggage/closed area. With this car we can add our camping equipment and we can discover all Montenegro with sweet hearts.

Related image
 Even we can sleep together and wake up as we like ❤❤

When I was thinking of these plans, I thought I have to manage something to tight their box properly to the fences located behind of the driver seat and started to think about that as what can I use. And BAM! Thank you karma! I was walking to the port to check something on site and found these perfect sized parts! Someone is really listening our wishes which are coming from hearts with pure energy.



I was looking to something at Google Earth and saw that they already updated that area; now I am able to see Zelcestan with the latest situation; I am so glad for  that.

This dream is giving me power and energy. So you can not imagine how valuable this for me; Thank you Google Earth 🤗😇

This delay was not in my plans hence I placed order lots of seeds from AliExpress and today I received them. As usual no body do not understand why I get crazy happy every time  when I have seeds and saplings

They see just seeds; I see life and colours of the nature which was the milestone of my dream.

Loves,
Zel



Comments