I dreamed a dream

I dreamed a dream,

Indeed this has to be the summary of Zelcestan.

I am from Adana; from Southeast part of Turkey. The people was saying "quarter" to my father; some of his veins replaced with plastic, half of the lungs taken, no voice, etc. But he was a farmer; he created a heaven with lot's of flowers and fruits at our house at Adana which grabbed by the government and destroyed. All trees, all flowers, all memories are gone; Thank to God still some of them in my mind and also the spirit to make it again.

On the south part of Turkey we have plenty good conditions to make farming as sun, rich soil, water. Therefore I bought an entrance floor and planted lot's of flowers what I carried from all around the world; Genth, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Perpignan... Due to mistake of the related government office who is responsible from the roads between the streets (they make a big mistake with the inclination of the roads); My home got flooded three times in 20 months; these 20 months I had a real nightmare; and it is not possible to wake up from your nightmare while you are not sleeping...




Gave several petitions to the related government offices; with no response. Agreed with a lawyer to sue them; after 14 months my lawyer said that will be better if I open the lawsuit. Spoken with another lawyer and after a search, she found that out too late to open a lawsuit; it should be issued within six month; after 14 months; it is too late. Sold my house with all the damages on it and on me. Paid the debts and started to search a house abroad.

At the end of the day I lost my hope, my trust to justice, laws, government, country,..

Before the result of the my struggle with government offices for my home; I bought a land with hope of to create Zelcestan here, in Turkey. I listened the advise of a friend who knows that area; big mistake! It seems it was a trap arranged by the locals; the story is quite long; even the lawsuit too. One of the share holder sued me to take the land with really very low price (1/10 of the amount what I paid four years ago!). I agreed with a lawyer; she took the money and did not do any; I recognized this later on and agreed with another lawyer from another city. He will continue to my appeal also I sued my ex lawyer too. To have injustice takes a second; to find justice takes forever!

Everybody is asking for "why; Turkey has good lands to make farming". I know; I know that very well. But I faced with several problems when I intended to do something here; lost lots of money, lost lots of time, lost lots of friends, lost lots of hope,.. I can be a lot but also nothing as to be sneaky, dirty mind, cheater... I want a simple life in peace and serenity; that is all. Today, the "modern life" is requiring to play a bit fraudulent and I do not know this game hence I prefer to have a primitive life...

I dreamed a dream and it returned a nightmare hence I decided to go. No reason to stay is a good reason to go. When I saw the photo of the house on internet; I felt in love! The house and Danilovgrad was calling me as "we will heal you". I do not care the lights, luxury, parties, etc. I know what I want; Serenity and peace; what about you?



Did you ever follow your dreams; I did it!

Loves,
Zel









Comments