Languages and progress

Dobro Vece / Good Evening

First of all I have to improve my Montenegrin; last time police stopped the car two times to control and I could not understand almost anything 😔

I know a few sentences as "Ja govorish Engelski, Nemacki i Turski takoder ja ucim Sirbski" "I can speak English, German and Turkish also learning Serbian". Or "Moj ime Zeliha, Ja imam kucu u Zagorak, Danilovgrad" "My name is Zeliha, I have a house at Zagorak, Danilovgrad" They are quite helpful, they understand what I mean 🙃

When I was learning English at high school; also it was not easy while nobody doesn't speak also resist around me but I did it. When I went to the course to learn German my brain was switching to English all the time as of a spoiled child who screams "I DO NOT WANT IT!" Not so much but against to my brain I learnt some 😁

At the beginning, I intended to learn Serbian (could not find Montenegrin language notes on internet and friends advised to learn Serbian as of the main structure of all Balkan languages) from Turkish at the beginning. For months I could not learn even one sentence!

Then I recognized that; my brain is translating all to English first then to Serbian which means getting confused! Human brain is just incredibly perfect! Then I downloaded the English to Serbian package to my phone from playstore (www.50languages.com, I strictly advise this application. When you download them to your phone then you do not need internet to learn) and now started to learn. It also possible to learn many languages from this application and it is free!



The only problem is sweet hearts. As typically; the boy doesn't want that to pay attention anything else except than him. When I try to study from phone; he is always biting the screen. Broken the screen protection in a week time; then you can compare how much insisting he is!

Here, at Antalya, our house is on the busy boulevard; lots of cars, trucks, motorbikes etc. Also the site management apply pest control chemicals on the garden and all these are a nightmare for me for them.

I ordered chest leash for them to be able to let them out at Zelcestan; they love to eat grass therefore Zelcestan and the garden would be great for them. Also there is no chemical; all organic grass :)

My aim is to use these chest leash at least for a few months until they learn the garden. Otherwise last time I saw really huge rats also my friends who came for help found two snakes under the tiles. We will learn together with sweet hearts but until that time I have to be more careful for them.

It seems, when I was not at home; they gave party on the bed; collected all these fur from the blanket and it took two days to clean them all


as you guess, while I was cleaning they were keep playing on the bed!

Had a lot adventure on the way back; it was only 90 minutes before my international flight when I arrived to the airport. Passport police get suspicious about me and my visa and kept me there a while until they controlled and be sure about my visa. Then at Memmingen airport we had delay with the connection flight. This have me opportunity to eat something and drink German beer after approximately three years. This sandwich one of the best I ever had!



I am one of the most incompetent person who can not find to do something while waiting at the airport and get bored easily! If I would know the delay; I would love to go and discover Memmingen; maybe next time
 After app 1,5 hours delay; yes, we did it and take the flight to Antalya:) It was snowing when I was there last time; this time it was raining; so no change with the weather



One of our friend brought Mangosteen fruits as a gift; I asked to others to bring the seeds to me; you never know the result until you try it; is not it?

I have more to write but know have to go to home for sweet hearts; they are waiting for mommy
  Have a nice evening,
Zel






Comments