Maintenances

Hello,

Since Thursday night I am at "home", at Montenegro, at Zelcestan. As wrote before, met with a friend who I know from Antalya. I saw him years ago last time; he grapped his backpack and started to make auto stop to travel the world; Impressive!

On other hand, as I wrote before, he is one of my victim here. Indeed, he is also a good worker;


We hold all the old parquet and lamite floor of the latest room and cleaned all the floor. I guess he will never say again as of where is him next time 😁

On other hand; he is from the same city; Adana. We are very known with BBQ 🙃

Only Teze brothers came to help during this time (thank you so much guys) and all these three gentlemen were so helpful to me; we made a lot!


Last time; when I put the laminate floor of the roof the required handtools were missing hence it was so close to be a disaster. This time it was much more better. Hope to finish the saloon tomorrow; then all the house would have new floors 🤩

At the end of the day, we had BBQ as award. Thank to Teze brothers, they offered to come also tomorrow too and I offered them to stay here instead of losing time. Tomorrow will be much more longer and harder than today

We had a good dinner, also chat during the break;

It is almost 01:30 am here; now it is time to rest to have power for tomorrow.

Take care and be well,
Zel

Comments