Montenegro

Good evening / Dobro Vece,

If no change / cancellation with the flight I will be at home, at Zelcestan soon. Today get in touch with the volunteers who offered help to clean the garden. One of them answered; hopefully also others will do.

Wrote to the forums to get information for pet shops and veterinary doctors. Also I will stop by them to check what they have for sweet hearts. If there is no more delay with the appeal file of the land and the project; soon we will be there. As a responsible mother; I have to take care of about this duty too :)

Somehow they know that I will be travelling to the home hence they jump into the box as saying "OK Mom; we are ready to go". No sweeties; first of all you have your own box for flight and not yet. 

A few days ago one of my friend who know the sweet hearts since beginning said that "they are not beautiful"! Nope, definitely I do not agree! First of all, each existence has own beauty; of course Benek and Haylaz have a bit more :)


 When I saw him behind of the veil; I remembered the famous sculptor artist Givanni Strazza; who was giving the feeling of veil on marble; you have check his works to understand what I mean....

Also my beautiful girl; she has the mystery of an innocent angel sculpture...

So, I am following Montenegro on internet and saw that a fest is taking place at Podgorica since 1st May; I found the program and quite sad for that. I love almost all type of the music but indeed Blues and Jazz (also Opera) has a bit more like in my soul. If you are interested in more information is located on the web page of Podgorica Travel.

The program is; https://portalanalitika.me/clanak/332957/pogledajte-program-podgorickog-proljecnog-pazara  Maybe not for this year but I hope to join next year to this amazing event. If you are there please enjoy for me too.

Today, the habits of the people changed a lot. A big part of them are mostly looking for crowd, noise, popularity, perfection, etc. to be happy. For me; Montenegro deserve the nickname of "wild beauty" with amazing nature. One of the best place to rest your soul and feel the serenity. Most probably therefore I felt in love with this country and established Zelcestan there.

In January, when I was there I parked the car and took the smell of the cow feces and could not understand how or where. Then I recognized that, on the way I drove on it and some of them stuck to the wheels. I am sure a big part of people will think that is disgusting; for me this is a very good potential fertilizer for garden and got happy once more. As I mentioned before; our habits create our personality, life and destiny.

Now checking the flights almost everyday; they are already quite expensive. Hope to be at home soon to finish some more tasks also carry some more items for our future home and heaven. Made more drawings on PC. Of course this is only a draft; and absolutely will change a lot but still that makes me so happy to think about this dream
The total are is not so big hence I have to be more planned to evaluate every centimeter very well; therefore making lots of calculation for everything. That will take time and labor, I know; but as the saying of Oruc Reis "Your right to life is as much as your struggle for it"; So, I am ready 💓


Have a nice day,
Zelce











Comments