Preparations

Dobar dan,

Once more it is time for preparations for next trip to home; to Zelcestan. At the end I closed the boxes today. Now I have three more boxes to take with. Normally only two bags of pe
rsonal belongings left but due to delay with departure I bought some more summer clothes, shoes, bags, etc hence now still I have two bags items left here for last trip.

Started to follow discount markets; sometimes it is possible to find something quite good with reasonable price as the rug (thin carpet) what I found last week and bought two models for Zelcestan.

One of the rug was this; under the box belts of the sweet hearts; now they are in the boxes hence can not take new photos 😁

Rugs will be more that enough I guess. Cause of that based on advise of one of my friend I installed (to one room until now) 2cm thick foam board under the laminate flooring. Which makes a good isolation but also insulation.

As usual will have flower seeds and bulbs with me for Zelcestan; planning to plant some of them. Mother nature is taking care of with everything much more better than me hence I trust her.



I took these bulbs last August from Antalya to Zelcestan/Danilovgrad and and took this photo in March! This is more than enough to explain what I mean I guess; mother nature is just gorgeous! 😉

I do not have a balcony with my current home; after the play ground of sweet hearts; carried the left of the flowers in front of the kitchen window;
Took this photo yesterday; I need more spaces to grow more babies 😍

Made a small walk at the garden of the apartment for breakfast; indeed, red is good 🤩


I do not understand the people; they go and buy from the markets but to go and take from the tree; they say that this so basic. Yes, basic; even the life is basic and quite simple. Please do not make it complicated also messy for you and for others. Make it easy and simple 😉

Now time to rest with sweet hearts,


With love,
Zel






Comments