Weekend tasks

Good evening,


It was such a busy weekend for me.

On Friday evening, one of my friend from the same zone where I work called me. He said that our company car crashed a puppy on Thursday evening and the puppy is missing since accident and asked me if I see him. I got crazy!

It was not possible to sit at home and do nothing. I drove to the zone and met with the security for puppy. Just before I arrive there, he found the puppy between the borders of two zones which is not possible to access from free zone side. I drove to other side to be able to reach him but a bad suprise; they put a gate and lock there!
Asked to the security of second zone if they have the keys. They said that nope; that gate belong to free zone. Thank to God I have contact also credit with a lot people. Called the one who is responsible with the maintenence of the zone. Many thanks to him; he helped me to find the keys. Until he finds the keys; I was walking in front  of the gate and getting crazy.

If I can not reach him; most probably that would be his last night due to hot weather. Even I try to break the lock which would guarantee to have lots of trouble (free zones are custom zones at Turkey; which means restrictions to access to the site; if you break the lock or door; congratulations for prison)

At the end I received the keys and walked in to the corridor to take him. He was so scared, so thiny, so tired 😔 I put him to the back seat of the car and started to call everybody to find a doctor. We have a Ramadan feast at Turkey hence it is almost impossible to reach someone after 19:00 therefore couldn't find. Then the veterinary doctor of sweet hearts called me back. I explained the situation to him and he said that based on given information no internal bleeding and we made an appointment for the morning.

Then I took him to home! I was a bit hesitated as the reactions of them to each other. Thank to God did not have any problem 😇

Put some pate and water for him. You should see how he was drinking the water; OMG!

I filled up the water plate four times!

Saturday morning I took him to the veterinary doctor. On the way, he discharged all water to the back seat 🤣



The doctor said directly the bone get broken and took a X-Ray to see how bad it is. I was almost cried when I saw the X-Ray. The bone of upper leg was broken two pieces and directing two sides. The doctor said that he has to has a surgery to correct the bone with platin. Called to friends and thank to them they are paying for the surgery cost. Then I left him at doctor.

Then came to home, clean the kitchen and after a shower went to the hospital for me to have an MR for my backbone pain. Since months, the pain is increasing day by day. I am  a donor which means I should not use medicine to keep the blood clear. Otherwise the system avoid us for five days up to one month.

After the MR went to the charity dinner of Antalya Blood Donors Association to help them.



Met with the mother of one of my patient for whom I gave blood platelet seven times but passed away on 18th May 2018 when she was only 19 and buried on 19th May which is the day of Youth and Sports Day at Turkey. I was doing my best; to escape from her mother but she came directly to me when she saw me; and she hugged me and started to cry😭

She remembers her daughter when she sees me; I know that. That is why I escape from her. The hardest thing for me is to regard my condolences to the one who lost her/his child...

Today, the doctor called me for puppy, the surgery held with success and he is ready to come back. They said that he did not drink water; most probably cause of stress which is so normal for me. This time, I put my rain jacket on the seat and yes; he did again 🤣

I gave water to him first;

Then went to market to buy some sausages to be able to give medicines to him. This is the best way for me to let a dog to have pills 😉


Tomorrow will take him to the zone back; they will take care of to him. My home is only 35 sqm , I am not at home during the day nd I have two cats at home. Otherwise definitely I would pay attention to him for this healing period. 

Now I have to go back to two cats, one dog, one home, and preparations of the week. 24 hours is a short period for me...

Have a nice evening,
Zel






Comments