Yupppiiiieeee

Yupppiiiieee,

Against to everything; I am on my way to my heaven; Zelcestan😍

As I wrote  before, this should be our last flight to home and sweet hearts should come with me. Due to appeal file of my land and the ongoing project; I cancelled their flight and I am going alone 😭

The night before we were as this. Actually, everynight we are as this but this time I found opportunity to take a photo of us 😻😍😻

 As breast feeding, since she was a small baby she is sucking my hand before she fells into sleep, and the boy is touching me to open the blanket; then he comes to sleep on my chest; so lovely ❤❤

Due to change of the plan, instead of taking luggages I packed the materials into the boxes as usual. Will leave them there and this time will be back only with my purse.

I heard lots of bad stories about the new airport at Istanbul hence managed my tickets with app four hours distance. It seems a big part of them just rumours.

The airport is quite big; if you are in the pane it takes a while to access to the terminal. Also the luggage arrived app 30 min after our landed.

Thank to God I had time and did nit have any heart attack. Also, when I checked their web page, I saw that they put transfer gates almost at all arrival and departure lines. If you have a connected flight and have your boarding passes, you can ask to the crew to see which is closer to you.

Another funny point for me with new airport the tower; they announced as the tower has the shape of a tulip; I guess has the shape of a cobra, is not it?


Indeed; I loved the interior design of the new airport; quite modern and big. The luxury brands already took their places at the airport, did not check them as I do not interested in.



So, if no delay with the flight (or cancellation with no excuse as they did before) I will arrive to Podgorica around 20:00. Then pick the car and drive to city center to pick a friend who I know from Antalya. Poor my friend; he does bot know my plans about him yet; I have a long to do list at the house and esp. at garden 😁👹

Will keep you updated
Have a nice day
Zel

Comments