Getting closer

Dobro Jutro / Good Morning

Since I started to manage the international shipments; my days are much more busier hence could not write since a while.

On Monday, the company delivered the work contract termination notices; which means they will release us app at the beginning of second half of July if no problem also with the appeal about the land lawsuit; we will see. That make no sense to buy the ticket one week or one month before when no campaign at Turkish Airlines hence did not book or buy a ticket yet.

Also I have to find a flight which is good for sweet hearts too; not all the flights accept pet in to the plane. (I do not know why but people does not believe in as I am taking two stray cats with me. They grew on my hands; they trust me, how can I betrayal them?!!)


I put everything on sale on internet; a big part of the people are trying to evaluate this situation and offering incredible low prices! Thank to God we have time to sell everything so no rush for that.

On Monday a couple will come to pick up the gardrobe therefore I started to pack the rest of clothes. And yes; this time using regular luggages instead of boxes 😁 And yes, as usual somehow they know that!

I love their meaningful eyes a lot; I see the question of "Shall we?" in their eyes. Yes sweeties, you will. We will go altogether this time to our future life, our heaven on earth, to Zelcestan.

Yesterday I was at hospital again to donate blood platelet to a patience. Still I hear the same question; "If you do not know them why are you donating platelet/blood?"


I have no single idea why we have to be selfish that much. That make no sense to be healthy or have opportunities unless you do not help who needs you...

My colleagues named me as "vampire" I always interested in with their blood 🧛‍♀️. Yes, I do! If each of us donate blood once a year; that will be much more easier for them, for hospitals, for hope! So, please; if you are healthy and has no limitations do not ignore the announcements and be a donor!

Lot's of us are thinking that we have problems and no solution. We are wrong!
Last Sunday I was with a friend who has two daughters (as usual the husband disappeared when the problems started) one of them has down syndrome, heart problem, an amputated leg. The other one had bone cancer and implanted also now has cancer at lungs. But my friend; she is still hopeful and still smiling.

She also know our story and journey about Zelcestan and made a gift for us;

Gorgeous; is not it? She made the basement as a decor for the door and today I went city center to buy the letters; ZELCESTAN 😍 I already took my hot glue gun to there hence have to find one on Monday to add the letters. I do not think so that will be difficult while working at a shipyard.

Wishing you healthy and happy days. As usual I have thousand of things to do today; someone has to extend the days 48 hours for me 😁

With love
Zel

Comments