Change and challenge

Good Morning,

At the end my latest project at this sector and Turkey made the first sea trial with success. Indeed, I was so honored to see her as dancing on the water and I said "Yes; we did it!" It was a great team work to finalize this 63 meter motor yacht project.

She is just breathtaking; is not it?

After the declaration of the termination of work contracts; the company will release us within third week of July.Still I did not buy our one way ticket to the heaven yet; waiting to see the progress. I am working as administrator here (also has POA from the company) to follow and take care of the legal part of the business; also export process is a part of my business. 


When I bought the house at Danilovgrad; I gave my promise to the company two years ago; as of I will be here until the end of the project hence; I will keep my promise as usual and stay until she leaves from Turkey. Based on my 14 years of experiences at this sector; I prefer to wait for a few  weeks more to see the progress to buy the tickets for me and for sweet hearts.

Since November I stopped coloring my hair; I did this since more than 20 years and gave this decision to myself as a birthday gift; less chemical in my life. When the hair get longer; became colorful. Yesterday at lunch break, I drove to my hair dresser to make it shorter to have less colors. since high school I did not have that much short hair in my life. But I liked it; feel refreshed and less weight on my head:



I already started to have nightmares for the trip of sweet hearts. Their passports are ready; today we will visit the veterinary doctor for rabies vaccination. When the date is clear; first I have to make the flight reservation for me; then reservation inquiry for them then purchase the ticket. Then as paper works  only we will need a paper from the related government office (and of course have to pay fees for that) and parasite vaccine. My nightmare is they are so scared off from the noise; once when I was in shuttle at Ataturk Airport I saw that the ground service was carrying a pet box with luggages but there were lots of noise of the steel frame of the luggage car. Oh my dears; they will lose their mind even I will! The new Istanbul Airport is much more bigger than Ataturk which means they have to take a long road from terminal to the plane; so sorry sweeties; we have to have this.

I am controlling the puppy as much as I can; his bone is healing quite fast. Normally he has to rest but as a child; how it is possible to keep him? No he and the rest of his bother and sister who survived from the murder by someone know me very well. You have to see their tails when they see me; turning like a propeller  :)


Hopefully he will not pee into my car again; he used the car three times and also I cleaned the back seat three times :) Next week we will have the doctor control; cross the fingers for him

Environmental Management company forgot to inform for their monthly visit. I learnt that on the way back of the doctor and drove to company directly with sweet hearts. This also gave opportunity to say bye bye for them. We grew them together during the first 2.5 months while they were get feeded with nursery bottles. We went to office together every single day. If the company and colleagues did not permit for that; I would never able to grow them.

PS: Do not take two kids or two cats to the office if you do not want to run after them all the time 🤣

Have a nice day,
Zel












Comments