Garden experience

Good morning,

Since I took the tasks of international logistic and custom in the company; have much more to do. I have no single idea how many times do I switch by and between English and Turkish during the day time. Normally I do my best to not mix languages but started to do that due to this traffic!

We have a long holiday period in Turkey; Ramadan. As mentioned before we should moved to Zelcestan on 16th May hence did not get into consideration as of we will be here at this holiday period. Otherwise I would get one day more and 9 days would be great opportunity to take care of with Zelcestan and preparations.

So, I thought to go via bus but could not find a baby sitter for sweet hearts hence we will be at Antalya.

Sweet hearts always watch outside of the window. I bought chest leashes for them. The are three pieces set; neck leash, chest leash and the rope part. One of my friend advised that would be good to use leash during their trip to Zelcestan if custom wants to see the separation. (Therefore bought them in different colors). I saw several terrible photos on internet about cats who get damaged very badly with leashes hence I was waiting for this holiday to start to use them. Sweet hearts will be alone (😭) at least 7 hours during the trip with leashes; if they have any single problem I will not be able to see and help during this time which can cause serious damages!

So, last night they were in front of the kitchen window as usual and looking outside the same as a kids who can not get out (they really know very well how to cheat on mommy!)

I hesitated quite a lot to do or not to do; it was the question!

Then this morning we did; I put both leashes on them. Intended to take them both but they resist. Then I took Haylaz first;

Then I took Benek to outside;
It was their first time to get out without box. During 2.5 months at the beginning they get out every morning and every evening with box except than weekends. Then to the doctor visits they were get out in the box and first time they were outside without box. OMG!

They cried a lot! Scared a lot! Get nervous a lot! 

Only five minutes for each we were at garden. Normally they really love to eat grass (therefore I am buying grass seeds for them and grow inside and outside of the house) 
But even they resisted to get closer to the grass pots!

After this short but painfull experience; I counted app 15 holes on my t-shirt and several scratches on my body!

Who said that is easy to have kids? My aim is to let them free at Zelcestan to play at the garden but they have to learn the nature. This lesson is the responsibility of their mother; which means mine 😁

Have a nice day,
Zel

Comments