Sharing with

Good evening,

Still we have a lot unclear point about timing of moving to our future house. I keep going distributing materials to the one who need them. Already gave iron, pillows, bed sheets and quilt to one of the family who moved to Antalya for medical care of their child; hopefully!

Time to time collect money from friends and colleagues to put a smile on a child face if we can. Bought and wrapped lots of gifts and on Sunday visited the hospital to deliver to the service. They will distribute to the children who has medical care at hospital for cancer.

A big part of people are asking for that how can I smile that much; I took my energy from children. To know that; I did something good for a child is the biggest gift for me; also biggest happiness...

As wrote before, due to delay of the departure, bought summer clothes to be able to stay alive at quite hot weather of Antalya. But this also increased the quantity of the luggages for last flight.

Normally it should be only two; already has three and I am afraid I will have two more. I do my best to do not buy anything but today when I saw the small cushions for chairs; could not stop myself.

I am completely innocent about this; the weather is quite chilly during the evenings at Danilovgrad if I wish to stay outside for a tea or coffee; I can get cold from the chair and be sick; hence to avoid this risk I bought this chair cushions 😁

Anyway; I will have to pay over luggage fee for me and for sweet hearts (Airline is asking for 140 USD additional payment just for them). Just I do not know yet how shall I carry all of them alone. Hope to have a miracle and someone who can fly with; who knows 🙌😇

Now, it is time to relax with sweet hearts


Have a nice evening
Zel

Comments