Talented Children of Danilovgrad

Good afternoon,

As I wrote on one of my note; there is an international Symposium of Sculpture taking place at Danilovgrad every year between September and October  since 47 years. This is much more than a big part of our ages I guess. I hope to be there this year to witness to this symposium even take any mission to be a part of this amazing art event.

This Saturday; another event will take place at Danilovgrad; Local Products Fair.

They are saying "Dobro Dosli" (Welcome) to all guests for this delicious fair.

If you are attending (please do also for me too), do not forget to have a pizza at my favorite place "Obala". They are my number two after pizzas I eat at Italy; Mammamia!

The local products exhibition will take place at city center but anyway the city is perfect to discover by foot. Less cars, less noise, more clear weather. So, do not forget your restful shoes to walk around even to other side of the bridge and along to Zeta River.


Just before the bridge, on the left side there is a hidden path which will tale you to Obala Restaurant. On the right side of the bridge, you will see open air sculpture exhibition. I strictly advise to stop by there.

When I was there, there was also a small exhibition of paint done by talented children of Danilovgrad. When the gentlemen told the ages of the kids; I could not believe in; they were between 6 to 17 years old. When I was 6; I was not able to draw anything even sticks....

























I remember as this small exhibition would be open until 12th June hence would be great to visit to see the amazing works of the talented children of Danilovgrad.

For more information; just go and visit 😉

Have a nice day,
Zel


Comments