to learn another language

Good Afternoon,

Since I bought my heaven at Danilovgrad, received lot's of questions from people at Turkey as of how did I do, what is the steps, how long the procedures takes, etc. A big part of the people want to establish a life or work at Montenegro for their future. 

But on other hand; also a big part of them do not know any other language or do not want to learn any other language too. How it is possible? My English is better than my Turkish; I speak, write and understand app 50% German, understand and speak basic Arabic and since months trying to learn Serbian (which is the main structure of Slav Languages)

Everybody; even my nephews are saying that they are too old to learn! I am 42 years old (will be 43 in December). They say that they are timeless! I am working at full time, taking care of two cats, a home, charity tasks, donor facilities, friends, etc. They say that Serbian is difficult! Yep, a bit harder than English but not impossible! 

Guys, you can keep going finding lots of excuses to do not learn any other language; at the end of the day I am not able to force anybody. But there is a simple truth; If you wish to create a life abroad or even want to make a trip to abroad you must learn at least one international language. Then you have to learn the language of the country where you are planning to live. 

If you are planning to make business; to learn the language of the country is becoming a mandatory more than requirement. Without the language; your story will be the same as others; so disappointed and most probably lose of a few thousand Euros. Hence, please to avoid the problems learn at least one language if you are planning to go or live abroad. 

I am using one of the play store application "50languages" which is working by and between several languages. When you install to your phone the application, download the ingredients and that is all. No need to internet anymore and this application is free. 

At the  beginning it was a disaster for me when I download Turkish to Serbian package; could not learn anything then recognized my brain is translating Turkish to English first which is making that confused.  Then I reinstalled them all English to Serbian and now at least I am able to communicate basic level. I am sure that will be faster and easier when we move there but as I always say that; one is bigger than zero. 

www.50languages.com so good to learn languages. also have the play store and mobile application. And please, just do it to avoid lack of the communication or isolation from the civilization. At the end of the they; up to you. 

I do not know if I will be able to speak Serbian much more better; but indeed; the worse try is better than a giving up...


PS: Due to EU regulations; they are using Latin Alphabet instead of Cyril Alphabet which is so good for us; for foreigners ;)

PS2: After I wrote this note; one my my friend called me ro ask for a favor as her tailor wants to go to Montenegro to open a tailor shop and asking for advice. I called him and my first question was the language. Dejavu; he does not speak any other language except than Turkish. But so sure as of he can communicate with translate program or body language. A dangerous and expensive game to go abroad to make business without language. I shared all what I know; hopefully he will achieve as he wish...

Have a sunny day,
Zel 




Comments