"A great job comes from a great team"


Good evening / Dobro Vece,

"A great job comes from a great team" This was saying of one of my old boss and today once more I recognized the meaning of this saying.

As mentioned before; I am working as an administrator at mega yacht manufacturing sector at Antalya Free Trade Zone since almost 15 years. Our current project, 63 meters motor yacht launched around mid January and day by day getting closer for delivery. Production part is almost over hence step by step the work contracts get terminated.

 Yesterday we had a BBQ party organized by the crew; to say thank for our efforts on this project; it was lot's of fun. Most probably the last time whole this people were together even with families. We eat, drink, chat, singed, played; it was such a good event for everbody.
And today we had a bye bye ceremony at the shipyard with full of emotions. I have a huge gap in my heart... Wish to say thank you to all of them being a part of my life and their adding values to my personality...

It is not easy to say bye bye to the one with whom you know since years and worked together. Indeed, in time your colleagues became a part of your life as a family member and it is not easy to say bye bye.
As the team of Estel Antalya we had photo shooting after the speech of our general manager; the person who made such a good job to operate a company in another country to finish this project.

The team of M/Y Estel made another suprise to whole Estel team and prepared gift packs as a memory from the project.
(Yes, as usual my son puts his nose to the frame to deserve his name "Haylaz" which means "Naughty" ❤

A big part of us left today, We are still here to take care of with the export and delivery procedures of the project; do not know when our turn will come to say bye bye. Until that time as usual I will do my best for ongoing project and the company.

So, after long time, I have a photo on board 😉

Have a nice evening,
Zel





Comments