A life with two cats

Good morning,

As usual sweet hearts woke me up quite early. Normally they do this around 04:30 (!) and last night I pleased from them to let me sleep at least until 06:00; they woke me up at 05:30 today. Tonight planning to ask for to wake me up 07:00; who knows 😁

Still writing to Turkish Airlines and still could not get the answer why they dis not fly. This can not be the weather conditions of the Podgorica Airport; otherwise all other also should not fly. They are still asking to fill the forms (I did several time) which make no sense.

I do not try to open another lawsuit; it takes forever and indeed I spend enough money, time and effort to find "justice" with no luck. This is the main reason of mine to decide to leave this amazing country...

Until I take the answer how did other airlines flight on that date if the weather was bad at Podgorica airport or if the wether was not bad why Turkish Airlines did not fly and the most important question why do I have pay for this fake reason cancellation of Turkish Airlines?


The doctor is suspected with inflammation inside of the knee hence gave Antinflumatuar pills with cold cure on my knee. I took the gels to the office and apply as much as I can. Based on my skin color I did not this as it can change but after the iced gel 10 min; it is becoming dark red 😂 At the end of medical and cold cure they will check the blood results. I have to sort it out here, while my social security is working, otherwise can be problem. Today te health expenses are the biggest cost group and definetely to be healthy worth everything hence, please; if you are healthy, be thankfull for that!

Last weekend I was with the family of the brother of sweet hearts; Pasa; he is quite handsome and as all men a bit spoiled
 Most probably the smell of all animals he does not like me (he was the one who was sleeping on my chest when he was a baby; standard men; always forgets!) 
This is how he was at the day when we found him, was almost frozen and shaking, therefore I put him on my skin under my jumper to heat with body temperature and hope to heal/relax with heart beat. 

And this is how is he now! His mother loves him a lot and pay attention. Thank you so much on behalf of him ❤

Several times people said that "you are living alone hence no need to clean the house often" Yep yep; I guess nobody say this to sweet hearts.
This is the house from last night (the day after cleaning)

 And this is how or with what they woke me up at 05:30! 

Do you want to adopt two cats? 😈😈

With loves,
Zel


Comments