Bon Voyage...

Dobro Vece / Good evening,

My current project started on my previous company long time ago and due to several reasons had delay to complete until now. It was such a big challenge for me to accomplish this project against to all last minute surprises.





Now, she is ready to go to have her own journey all around the world. Bon boyage my dear.

As I mentioned before the saying of my ex boss; "A great job comes from a great team" and yes; we did it!











As you can imagine today was incredibly busy; spent almost all day on site, running by and between the government offices, authorities, office, port,...






During the day, under the sun, without water was a bit hard; en of the day after departure of the boat I was trying to take a fender as a pet to home and HR took my photo. It seems it is not possible to pet a tender :)

Next days will be also busy; less time to do lots of things. I do not think so the time will be enough to finish them all. Not because of me; because of other parts like procedures and government offices.


We will see,

Have a nice evening,
Zel






Comments