Disaster Airlines!

Good afternoon,

As you know Turkish Airlines cancelled the flight of Istanbul to Podgorica with a fake / no reason on 10th January.

First they announced a delay and app 1,5 hours later they announced the cancellation. When they announced the cancellation I got in touch with the rent a car company but it was too late; if you cancel after the time of pick up it goes to no show directly and I cancelled after almost two hours then the pick up time when the flight cancelled.

Then we had almost a marathon inside of the Ataturk Airport; each ground service member showed us another desk; we stepped almost all sqm of the airport which took several hours!

Then after an argument with the ticket office they accepted to change to two weeks later as my boss permitted; not two days later as they offered! Also they never get any single responsibility with transportation to/from airport, food and beverage also my domestic flight ticket.

End of the day I lost lots of time, lots of money but much more worse than these; I lost my trust to Turkish Airlines. I have my home at Montenegro but scare of to fly with them after this terrible experience. Last time it was in May; I bought that ticket in January and then I did not; indeed could not buy a ticket.

After lots of these arguments; will prefer bus to got to Zelcestan instead of  getting cheated by Turkish Airlines!


The goverment authorities who has to control the airlines dis not do any action yet. I am still insisting.

I wish to believe in that we have justice and nobody can not act as they wish. To be official airline of the country has to bring more serious responsibilities; not power as this. Yesterday send another petition to CIMER (the president office) and Civil Aviation Authority about this situation and asked for justice.

Started to have nightmares for sweet hearts, if they are doing this to a human; a passenger; what can they to cats? Since yesterday started to search options if I take them to Zelcestan via car; this means we have to pass by Bulgaria /Greece /Serbia/Macedonia/ Kosovo/ Albania. Such a long way for all of us; but instead of taking risk (even Turkish Airlines have bad experiences about it) I can prefer this way.

Since yesterday writing to the forums to find out how to do; such a pity only Turkish Airlines has direct flights to Podgorica, only they accepts pets to their flights.

Even I checked that if we fly to Tirana (much more easier) but could not find any airlines who accepts.

I do not want to use the flights of Turkish Airlines again; not for me, not for sweet hearts hence within the worst case we will go via bus or via car to our home instead of taking risk to have any another suprise.

Today one of my stupid "old" friend complained as of I have to stop saying "daughter and son" to them and have to give them away!

I do not expect understanding of anybody but also never accept the complaining of anybody too. They were only 10 days old when we found them and they trust me, they believe in me, they love me. How can I give them away as a material?

Today, a big part of the civilisation is making this; acting to their beloved ones as a material and calculate with money.

But there are thousand of things on this world which can not be valued like love...

Stay in safe and love,
Zel



Comments