Infinite8; the best zest

Good evening,

As usual the days are passing quite busy. Now it is my turn to start the all legal procedures, manage the waste/environment, commissions, etc. All these takes time and effort. Do my best but my knee and spine are trying to kill me with pain! Got an appointment from doctor; hope to feel better or at least have less pain.

When he touched on my knee he said that is hot; I said even swollen. He asked to move my knee and he winced when he felt the noise coming from the knee. Like the car which does not have a balance; this is effecting whole my body. I will have a 10 days medical training to see is there any inflammation inside of the knee or not. Then he wish to make a blood test to see the what is the problem.

I am so sorry for that; during the medical training I will not be able to donate platelet. The regulations do not permit to donate even 5 to 15 days after ending of the medicine usage hence I am feeling my self so guilty. On other hand; I am really suffering with pain. Once more I am desperate, I am so sorry...

This week was like a heart beat; had lot's of up and lot's of down action. The work contract of a big part of our colleagues terminated which was so sad, received the decision of committee for my claiming of my loses with fake reason cancellation of Turkish Airlines and send two more petitions to the related government offices (do not want to open a lawsuit; this will take forever and I am afraid this is their aim; to discourage the person who has problem with them), Benek, my daughter had a skin problem and she knows that she has to go to doctor but she does not want to go (each time she is hiding somewhere when I come to home earlier than usual)...

The best news of the week was I received my passport with five years multi entry Schengen visa; which is an achievement for me.  I have to say a special thank to Nicolas and Infinite 8 Champagne. If you did not try it; then you did not drink champagne in your life!

Infinite 8 is a brand of France. I tested lot's of different brands like Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Moet, Dom Perignon, etc but for me Infinite 8 has the best zest.


They have a different, also unique label; when the symbol of infinite turn to red from grey; that means the champagne is ready to consumable! Also they made a great box design which allows you to use the box also as a show case on stand.

(As usual.my kids are at everywhere❤ and no sweety; you can not try it)

In my previous company, at Sunrise Yachts, we had booth at all around the world; France, Monaco, China, Italy, USA; I was the one who was responsible with exhibitions like design, purchase, custom, establishing and dismantling of the booth, transportation etc.  We used Infinite 8 champagne for our guests; and  all the giests of the booth loved the zest of Infinite8.

I was keeping one at home to find an excuse of celebration and now I can celebrate my visa and open it I guess. We are woman; always find a good excuse for fun ;)

Such a pity; I do not have strawberry or caviar at home to consume with my champagne but still it is amazing to have it.

Enjoy with your night; I will also enjoy with my champagne  😉


Cheers
Zel




Comments