Like a heart beat; up and down

Good afternoon,

I was quite busy with export procedure of my the latest project at this sector and at end exported her to Turkey from free zone and early this morning she left from Antalya to Malta. Wishing luck and lots of unforgettable journey to Project Estel; Bon Voyage!
Yesterday was a bit emotional for all of us. The chief stewardess of the project stopped by to say bye bye and thank you. It was so sad to see her face and eyes red that much. For us, for nomads the world is quite small hence I am pretty sure about it we will meet somewhere on the earth ❤

 Our general manager invited us for a lunch to say thanks for our efforts on this project also give our gifts. I have to find out to take this with me to Zelcestan. With hold luggage can be broken, with hand luggage can be kept by the security, we will see.

I spent a bit more than 14 years on this sector. Took different responsibilities on almost every steps of the projects. It was different for me. Definitely I am not the same person as who started to this sector and this business.

I pushed to myself also my knee a lot on Thursday during the export progress of the boat and tasks on site; hence have two different sized legs. Otherwise normal 😁

I do not know how many projects, how many anchor passed from my life during these time. Time to time I got up, time to time I got down. As the song singed by Frank Sinatra;

"Regrets, I've had a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I have to do,
And saw it through without exemption"

"A great job comes from a great team" definetely I agree.

After such a crazy busy week, I was planning to rest a bit with sweet hearts and meet with friends to drink something but "lovely"Turkish Airlines messed it up!

With a quick translation they are saying that "the flight cancelled due to weather conditions at Podgorica Airport hence they do not have any responsibility to cover my loses" 

Really I want to understand. If the weather was bad that much; how did all other Airlines had their flights? If the weather was not bad that much; why Turkish Airlines did not fly? And why do I have to pay for all? I lost one day from my annual leave and spend the day at the airport, lost car rental, bought another domestic flight, paid for all my expenses. 

Thank to God I have sweet hearts at home; otherwise really will get crazy with this cheating since January. Somehow they know that mom needs them. Thank you my loves for your being in my life.


Have a nice day
Zel




Comments