Suffering!

Dobro veće,

Since weeks we are working on progress with export procedure of our 63 m project. You can not imagine with administrative works also preparations on site. But definitely she worth it, does not she?

 It was a long adventure, I was at this project on my previous company; remember when this project started.

Today I was at Harbour Master office for some paperworks and saw that almost all documents settled up with my signature with the stamp of the companies.

To have flexibility, I am preferring to have a POA from the company wherever I work which  appoints me to act on behalf of the company except than money. To have power with money also brings lots of headaches with hence I do not want to have it.😉

Today made lots of steps and kilometres hence now have a swollen knee which is killing me with backbone pain. I am not sure which one is the worst; my knee or my spine!
I stretched the knees and put some medicines but could not effected yet hence now trying with a beer with hope of to feel the pain less.

Tomorrow will be more running that today hence I have to be ready to them all. Now it is time to drink, rest and relax.

So, enjoy with your day; this is what I am planning to do 😋

Cheers
Zel


Comments