Time goes on

Dobro Jutro / Good morning,
The days are passing quite fast and busy as usual. We are counting down to go to our heaven and home at Zelcestan.

Started to check the web sites for furniture and white machinery. Now I have only the wood stove, a dining table and chairs, a small sofa set, a cabinet, some kitchen utensils; that is all.

Since the electric problem sorted out, I sleep there. I am 1.70 and the sofa is 1.50; still better than nothing, is not it? 😉
At Montenegro, almost all companies are using a code for products which is quite usefull for me. When I check the web pages I also note the that code with the product what I want to see on my next trip to Montenegro.



The ceiling still needs to be maintained, also I wish to put the furniture and machinery while sweet hearts are not there. Otherwise can be problem to handle while they are around. I can see that Haylaz is jumping or climbing on me while I am on the stairs to fix the ceilings or they scared a lot while people bring the items.

Hence, I am planning to make one more trip most probably via bus to manage all these.
For now, it seems as on 2nd October my work contract will be terminated. I do not think so the administrative tasks will be finished by and between the departure of the project which scheduled for 19th/20th September until 2nd October. It is up to my boss from UK. I can not "no I have to stay for one more month for administrative tasks"; but also can not come back when we are gone, we will see.
 PS: This is how I have a tan skin 😁

Now giving all attention and time to the export procedures of the boat. If no delay she will leave soon from Antalya. She is the 10 years of my business life at free zone. As a baby, she grew on our hands and in front of our eyes 😁
She is just gorgeous!

Now I have to play with two catkids who woke me up during the night to play; it is time to revenge from them 😈

Have a nice day
Zel

Comments