Your Right to Live is...

Good Afternoon / Dobar Dan,

"Your right to life as much as you struggle for it" Oruc Reis

As mentioned before; since January I am in argument with Turkish Airlines due to my expenses caused by their no/fake reason flight cancellation which costed me lots of time, money, power and one day from my annual leave!

Until Friday, they were saying that "the flight cancelled due to weather condition of Podgorica Airport"; Thank to God, when I was wasting my day from annual leave at Istanbul Ataturk Airport due to this cancellation; Checked the flight information of the Podgorica Airport and saw that almost all flights are on time around the flight hours.


And yes; I shared this with Turkish Airlines and asked as of if the cause is weather conditions how did other airlines had their flights? Now they changed their cause and started to say "Due to weather condition and flight route (!!!)"  They do their best to do not take responsibilities and reimburse my expenses for this cancellation. Such a pity and such a shame! To cover a wrong decision with more wrong decision and information. I do not want to say "lie" or "cheating" still try to be polite and positive. On other hand; Sorry Turkish Airlines; I am not collecting money from the tree and will not support more than 150 Euros from my pocket for your no reason cancellation!


Once more I am fighting for my rights in my home country against to government as I did since several years! The oldest lawsuit started on 2010 and still continue; another one started 2016, anther one started 2017. Normally, as an argument by and between the seller and buyer; Consumer Arbitration Committee should take the decision and solve it. But the issue is government hence they said that they do not have authorization on this case (!!!) hence I have to go to court. Nope, thank you; I spent enough time and money and do not want to lose anymore...

We have a saying in Turkey; "To burn guilt for fleas". I do a bit more than this; I burn the factory of quilts to solve flea problem! Therefore; as a protest I stopped buying tickets from Turkish Airlines since January. This also caused problem to go to my (our) heaven, to Zelcestan therefore since May I could  not go to "home". Turkish Airlines is the only airline whi has direct flights from Turkey to Podgorica. Just today I told to a friend; when a company is the one on the sector who does a specific job;  becomes a monster! I have to do thousand of thing before I take sweet hearts to there but will continue to protest them and not use their flights not for me, not for my family and not for my friends.

To stay away from my dream was OK but my problem is sweet hearts. I lost my trust to this airline; also after almost nine months of argument I expect everything therefore do not want to trust them for sweet hearts. Even in their history they have a few dead sample which can cause a heart attack for me if anything happen to sweet hearts due to my wrong decision as flying with them and put them to hold luggage.




Since several days I was looking for a solution as of what do to, how to do for them. Normally I have a small car (Citroen Saxo) which can be problem for them due to size. Even I tried to replace the can with a bigger one.


Another option to go via bus but I do not know if buses accept or not pet into the bus; especially from Istanbul to Podgorica. Another point s a hold luggage for that long trip never ever acceptable for me; they would be frozen or so scared; I can not make this to them.

Normally, it was written on the web page of Pegasus Airlines does not accept pet as hold luggage for international flights. I checked my chance and called them yesterday; Yuppppiiiieee. They accept pet into the cabin for flight from Antalya to Tirana if all papers and vaccinations are ready (I care their health much more than mine actually ;) ) The only problem is I have to find someone who can fly with us from Antalya to Tirana, then we will take a taxi or transfer from Tirana to Zelcestan.
 Even the flight rates of Pegasus is much more lower than the other airline. Dear Civil Aviation Authorities; please do not give advantage to one company to protect the rights of the passengers.


We will stay at Zelcestan hence I do not want to rent a car for this time; one way rent will cost a fortune. Still it is minimum +60-75 Euros additional cost (cross border and green insurance card costs) but can be accepted if you will be back to the same point. Otherwise to add app 50-100 Euros to this cost make no sense. We (actually I) will be unemployed after moving to Montenegro (at least I learn the language (Ja ucim Crna Gorski) therefore have to calculate every cent.

Now the newest problem is; if Turkish Airlines does not correct their mistake; we will fly to Tirana with sweet hearts; who wants to fly with us? We can host the  at Zelcestan as our guest :)  I did not buy the ticket yet; have to find someone and before buy the ticket; have to make the registration for Benek and Haylaz.

By the way; I was checking for the stats; OMG; when I started to write this blog; never expected to be international that much. Thank you so much for your being there and reading our story. When I see the quantity of the readers is getting more and more day by day; getting more happy as of I am making something good :)

Have a nice day,
Zel






Comments