Counting down the days...

Good Afternoon,

Still I am so sick after last Friday effort at work. Using lots of medicines to stay out of the bed as much as I can. Also sweet hearts want to have an attractive mommy hence I have no other option except than to be alive. Who says that is easy to be mother of two kids? ❤❤



Started to make my to do and to buy list to evaluate the limited time as much as I can when I bring the boxes to Zelcestan. Will have more less four days to fix the ceiling (may be also paint?), shopping, cleaning, placing etc.

As usual that will be such a busy and tight agenda; lots of jobs and quite limited time. On the way back, I will have app 6 hours duration of stay between two flights; hopefully the seats of the new airport are comfortable 😁

Today made a small walk to feed the birds with waste bread. I do not wind the money easily; may be that's why do my best not to waste anything and evaluate them as much as I can.

Also visited a few flowers to grab some seeds for Zelcestan.
During the winter time, hibiscus tea is one of my favorite herbal tea which has lots of benefits for immune system especially against to cold.

As I wrote before; as a Mediterranean person the cold and snow definitely will be funny but also a challenge for me. I have to be well to be able to look after me, my catkids and Zelcestan therefore have to plant hibiscus too.

Hibiscus has several different colors and shapes therefore that will not be easy to choose one or two for me. All looks gorgeous, do not they?

Still counting down the days; if no problem / delay causing from the slander I will travel at the end of November via bus to carry the fragile items, hand tools, camping equipment, etc and flay back more less in four days then finalize the selling/giving/throwing of the belongings and handle the permission paper of the catkids from related government office then fly at the beginning of December to our future house.

I hope that the weather will be OK at least for a few days until we adopted to the weather. I know; that will not be easy that much; I can endure anyway but I am not sure (also scared) for sweet hearts. They are so tiny for that, just babies...

Started to open advertises again to sell belongings. Tonight someone will come for TV; and someone wish to see the car during the weekend. I prefer to sell the car at the end but one of my friend had similar experience and could not sell his bike on time. Therefore do not want to miss this opportunity. I have to sell them all as much as I can. Will need cash at Montenegro to buy them again. Today saw the campaign of an electronic shop as of they are giving 5 years guarantee if you buy until 11th November; such a pity, I will not be there on that date. Crossed my fingers to have a similar campaign when I am there.

So, as of today, 39 days left to leave. I read all notes and it seems also I wrote to leave in November but scheduled one year before. Therefore always telling the saying of "Never do any plans for tomorrow; tomorrow brings the plans together".

PS: Of course I will continue to make my plans for future; this is keeping my mind busy and hopeful.

With love,
Zel







Comments