Getting closer to the final trip

Dobar Dan,

At the end of the day; I gave up for my kids and booked our final ticket with Turkish Airlines. Via bus, via car or via Tirana would be so difficult for them and as a mother; my first priority is to keep them in safe. So I gave up to insist not to fly with Turkish Airlines. At least until take them back to home.

Now, I have to find out a way to cover their box with a blanket or something else. Already started to have crabs inside of my stomach! On Saturday night; one of the idiot was drunk on the street and were shouting like a hell. We all woke up with noise of that idiot until the police came and sweet hearts scared of quite a lot. I can not imagine with the noise of the airport and planes!

I do not want to make it but I guess will take the medicine from our doctor before the flight to let them less nervous; may be also I have to ask for something for me too 😁 I will be much more stressed than them!

Almost boxed all leftover hand tools, fragile items, documents, unneeded materials. Will pack summer clothes and shoes then will close two boxes. The plan is to go with bus to Crna Gora, drop the boxes to home, make the shopping, prepare the house, esp finish the ceiling, etc. Then come back with plane to finish the procedure at related government office, sell everything such as furniture, utensils, car and go. My aim is to prepare as much as I can before take the sweet hearts to our future home to be able to rest when we arrive to Zelcestan.

I distributed a big part of my belongings to the families who came to Antalya for medical care of their children. (The textile parts can not be given to them due to sweet hearts. The cat fur can cause serious health problems with them. Almost all of them have chemotherapy which means they do not have an immunity system.)

Based on the current schedule; I will have app 8 days to sort it out all details when I am back to Antalya. Instead of waiting until the last minute; I prefer to prepare everything. which means; November will be crazy busy for us.

Already started to feel stressed; I have the same feeling as October 2017; the second trip to Montenegro was to receive the papers and  keys from the lawyer. I only remember that I passed from the security control at Antalya Airport then started to cry and at the end spewed in the plane. When the plane was landing to Podgorica Airport; I was shaking like a dry leaf on the tree. So scared of for this really very big step and change in my life; our lifes!
Thank to God I have them in my life which is motivating me quite a lot ❤❤

So, tik tak; the counter started to counting down and the time to say goodbye is getting closer. As a poem; each end brings a new starts; each night brings a new day.

I hope that; each day will bring a lot good suprises about your dreams, about your hopes...

Have a nice day,
Zel


Comments