Life goes on...

Good Morning,

As you guessed, I have the spirit of a warrior; indeed; the life did not give me any option except than this hence today; I am who I am.

Started to support a young boy for his English language skill; also now he is a blogger. If you have time can you check his blog and share your thoughts with him? His blog address is "https://undertheseseas.blogspot.com" He is only 10 years old hence would be appreciated to act based on this.



As a part of the production; we had some marble pieces on hand which glued on aluminium honeycomb. To avoid one more slander spent app four hours to separate marbles and aluminium. It was easy to separate a big part of them but some of them were quite stubborn and took a lot effort. Perspired so much and while I was working on site one of my friend called to say she needs me. When we finished them had a quick shower to clean the dust and dirt on me then drove to her house and took her to the doctor. Then dropped her to home and came back to office. During these running perspired more and yes; I am very sick now. Friends are saying that my voice is similar as a crown :)


Sweet hearts wanted to play with me during the weekend but indeed I have no power.  Yesterday morning could not get out from the bed; when I tried my legs did not carry me and I fell on the ground; then became normal. Since from 16 years I am living alone. To be alone is OK for me. Only when I get sick that much I feel a bit desperate and wish to have someone who can look after me...

Anyway, life goes on and this is my life. If the life does not give you want you want; then enjoy with what you have.

Started to counting down; if no problem / delay last 43 days; then we will move completely to Zelcestan. Of course, as mentioned before I will go with bus after termination of my work contract to carry the fragile items, make the minor maintenance such as the closing of the ceiling and chimney correction and buy the furniture and white machinery.

The atmosphere will be completely new for all of us. On sources it is written as the cats do not like to change their environment so much therefore  to reduce this problem for them planning to prepare the house before I come and take them.

As usual, I have a long to do list for today and for future...

Have a nice day and week
Zel




















Comments