Never do any plans for tomorrow

Dobro Veće,

It seems, if there is no delay, we will be able to move our new home app at the end of November or at the beginning of December.

5th December is my birthday. Starting from 35st Birthday, I did my best to celebrate somewhere special like 40th at Paris with Statue Liberty, 41 at Athens with Godness Athena, etc. Indeed, for me every breath, every step, every morning, every evening; everything is a good excuse to have celebrity if you are in peace, in health, in serenity.

So, planning to make my 43rd birthday; the first day of our rest of the lives and celebrate at the biggest dream of my life; at Zelcestan with my catkids ❤❤❤

My dear sweet hearts. I guess they are quite lucky. As a cat; they placed inside of the several boxes; the most favourite place of the cats!



Sometimes I feel as they are much more excited than me to go to Zelcestan. Each time they jump into the boxes and mostly I put one piece inside, get out Benek or Haylaz. Good exercise, is not it?

The same as a big part of the world, autumn is coming to Antalya. Still app 10 C warmer than Danilovgrad but we started to feel it. Hence, I started to pack summer clothes, hand tools, accessories, etc.

As wrote before; due to delay with the departure bought some summer clothes and shoes. Thank to God; since our argument with Turkish Airlines, could not go to Zelcestan since May and still have some autumn/winter clothes here; no need to buy more.

But now; instead of having two luggages as planned, I have two boxes and two luggages left which means problem and additional cost for us.

The cost part can be sorted out but I do not think so I can afford to have four pieces of luggages with my catkids hence I guess before our final trip; I have to go (via bus, via Tirana, via somewhere) to drop at least two of them.


I have thousand of things to be sorted out about here and about there, also the days in the office are quite busy.



When someone try to as of "I am boring" I really do not understand how it is possible! Two catkids, planning, drawing, listing, searching, working, family, friends, charities, .. 24 hours is not enough for me!..

Today one of my friend had a small problem with the homework of his son. To make a project. I really love to make crafts especially with recyling materials. Made the drawing and then built the bridge for him; it was just fun for me!
If someone should say that to me this morning as of today I will make a bridge; I would say "no way" without any hesitation.

But, as the saying; "Never do any plans for tomorrow; tomorrow brings the plans together"

Hopefully tomorrow and every day will bring good plans and surprises for us.

Have a nice evening,
Zel

Comments