Periodic control

Good afternoon,


I do not know how it works at other countries but here, in Turkey for private usage cars have to have periodic checking every two years.

When I bought my car it was almost new hence did not care so much as of the plan was to sell it in March; just made the regular controls.

When the departure postponed; now it is time to have periodic control. The current one will be expired in 10 days hence I took the car to the control point to avoid and last minute surprise or even any penalty.


My appointment was at 13:30; the distance is app 25 km to my office hence left around 12 to be sure I will be here on time. Against to a big part of "incredible" drivers; I follow the speed limits and not excess 70 km.

First they made the registration, then divert to exhaust inspection.
I did that step and then we gave our papers and the desk informed as of have to wait for my turn for car checking. When I saw the board almost screamed; it was 858 and my number is 1301! 


 Informed to our HR to ask for clean clothes, etc! Such a pity; if I know that I have to wait for that much; I would bring my camping equipments 😂

Found a shadow under a tree and waiting for our turn; hopefully they finish today otherwise tomorrow again I have to drive app 50 km and create time to come and wait here. 

Normally the plan is to sell the car here and buy another one at Montenegro. But still, based on laws and regulations all the vehicles have to have periodic control without any excuse. 

Wish me luck to be able to finish this today and hopefully ASAP...

Loves,
Zel



Comments