Preparations go on...

Dobro vece,

It is been more less two and a half year I bought the house. I am not lazy, but really timeless. Especially my time at "home" is quite limited hence still could bot register the electric and water bills under my name.

Almost sorted out the electric and started to receive the e-bill every month to my mail address since one year. Also have to do that with water but have no single idea yet how to do, what to do, where to do. We will see...

As I shared, last time it was May when I was there which means no electric or water consumption since May. At least, this is what I was thinking; until I see the bill of September. It seems, somehow I used electric while I was at Antalya! Or a mistake with them...
When I saw the bill, quite scared of if someone broken the door and entered to the house. Asked to a friend who has a land close to Zelcestan. Today they stopped by the house and called me via Facebook video call. Also my neighbour was there who looks after the house during my absence. Thank to all of them.

As far as I understood; the electric service provider is changing the devices hence there is a bill issued during my absence(?!). I will write them with related papers and will transfer the registration under my name most probably in November.

Today, with the change of the plans, I was at home. Evaluated the day with packing and closing the boxes. Yes, we did it! We, 'cause of that as usual sweet hearts get involved more than me "in" the boxes!
 My gorgeous daughter Benek,
 I was trying to convince them as of definetely I will not leave without them.
As a "man" he needed more effort to believe 😁

Victory!!!

I sold the TV on Friday night. This time I have a different before and after photo;

Before

After
I hope to sell the furniture, white machinery and car with a good price. We will need money for our new life at Montenegro.

Everybody is asking for the same question; "What you are gonna do at Montenegro?" Indeed, I do not know. Only I can say; we will spent time in peace, serenity, love altogether at least during the winter. The GSM operator of my Montenegro line is making such as good campaigns for internet. This winter can be a good option to study Montenegrin to be able to communicate with locals, and rest a bit after all these full of problem years. Most probably we will put the fire on and sleep on sofa altogether as we do mostly while we are together.

We will see...

Have a nice evening,
Zel & Benek & Haylaz

Comments