Preparations of sweet hearts

Good Afternoon,

Almost packed everything and now thinking of more details especially for sweet hearts. Normally did not read or hear any information about this but one of my friend advised to have something with sweet hearts which lets authorities to recognize them.

 I prepared a name  card on their box with their photo and other information. Also have leashes with two colors. Also bought a chest leash but I guess I packed them also with last two boxes. Do not know in which one but do not try to open now! Most probably will open these two boxes on the way at customs for control, so I can take them on the way or take when I arrive to Zelcestan. Just I should not forget to bring them back; we will need them for sweet hearts at the airport for our last trip to "Home"
These are their name tags, I loved them actually ❤❤ Also placed order name tags for sweet hearts which include their names, my both phone number; Turkish one and Montenegro one. That will be another challenge to avoid them attack to the name tags while they are swinging in front of their eyes. They got hypnotized when they see something swinging on the air and this will be another experience for us :)


Came to home and put the lashes on with name tags. They hated as I guessed and trying to bite /take off them which can cause serious injures. I was planning to go to fresh market to buy some fruits but will be better to postpone. Do not want to take off the lashes now; then they can think as of mom will take off if they resist!

Who said that is easy to be a mother I do not know, but it was not me! On other hand; I am so thankful to them to let me be their mothers. It was not an easy journey until now but also full of unforgettable moments as the song;
"Regrets; I have had few,
But then again too few to mention"

Yesterday I was quite thoughtful and at the end of the day this was his the newest game to make me smile 😂

Thank you sweet hearts. I am so proud of you...
Zel

Comments