The worst award after 14 years!

Good morning,

As I wrote before, I am working at mega yacht manufacturing sector since 14 years at free zone. Took different roles at this sector but always preferred to be on site more than sitting in the office. I always say that to make something with government like basketball; mostly you stay in the same place. To make something on site is like volleyball; you go further as much as you can 😉





Always did my best with pleasure and enjoyed with all steps. It was not easy to be on site after an unsuccessful knee surgery which is giving lots of pain. To carry the materials heavier than my limits created problem on my spine which also gives pain. But still, I did my best. Act on behalf of the company based on my POA.

Now, after 14 years at this sector and free zone; due to slander of an informant they blame me with smuggling! OMG! This is ridiculous! This should not be easy that much, to damage someones name, honour, years, life!

But indeed very easy here! If you are not rich or do not have good contacts with politics very easy. I gave several fights against to lots of injustice and was hoping to leave without more problems and dadaaaa; a slander and one more lawsuit to proof that I am innocent not a smuggler!

I am really overloaded with my home country. I been at 17 countries from United States to China until now. Not as a tourist who visits only touristic spots; as a nomad who discover the cities by foot and get lost at streets.

Turkey is quite unique with weather, history, kitchen, sea, nature. But I am afraid, I can not say the same for the people. I am tired of the irrationality and injustice! I gave several fights and now will have one more. This means to lose more money, more time and more hope about my country.

My lawyer will be here on Monday; we will visit the public prosecutor to give my testify once more. Then we will see.

I was thinking what is left as a trouble I did not have in Turkey (you can not imagine the list of the problems I had) and was hoping to leave without anymore problem; it seems Turkey has more bad surprises for me 😞

Thank to God, I have sweet hearts with me. Who gives good energy to rest my mind and my soul.


Also thank to God; animals and nature do not have the same characteristics as human; do not hurt you with no reason!

With love
Zel

Comments