Troubles love me...

Good morning,

I do not know why but feeling as inside if my head is empty! Can not sort it out to do list or even clear my thoughts. I started to write this on Monday and today is Thursday; already finished!

Playing with boxes; some in, some out. Of course sweet hearts; the biggest fans of the boxes do not let me do this easily. I have no single idea how many times did I take them out of the boxes...

They are the cherry on the top of my milkshake; became a part of my life and making it quite colorfull and also I am so thankful for their present in my life.
It seems, Haylaz has the same habit since he was a baby; on my shoulder
Since they get involved to my life I did not have any holiday. Gave all my priorities to them. Who said that is easy to be a mother?

Since 1.5 years I travelled only to Montenegro to carry personal belongings and take care of with the house maintenance. Maybe that is why I feel as quite tired. The position of full time mother is a 24 hours 7 days duty. I guess I need a break, just a small one...

Normally my work description at office is as an administrator; which means sitting in the office and taking care of with the paperworks which is quite boring for me. To make business with government is like basketball; usually at the same place. My character loves volleyball; each action takes you further!

Therefore instead of sitting in the office and counting calories; I prefer to go on site and burn them all. Also therefore I believe in as Zelcestan; a house with garden would be much more better than an apartment to live and feel "alive".

In Turkey, we believe in the evil eye; the jealous people can damage your belongings or even hurt you with their bad energy. Last week I handled the periodic control of the car with minor problems. On Friday, after the control drove to custom and my car get broken there, did not work. Called my friends for help (thank to them once more) and they came for help. After several hours and several tries they called a tow truck and we send it to the service. 😭


They fixed the problem then I drove back to home but on Sunday and Monday the car stopped three times while I was driving in the traffic. This can create such terrible results hence came back to service and thank to God they fixed it in five minutes!

 I was doing my best not to have one more lawsuit but on Tuesday evening, when I was at car service had a problem about the job and as of the one who signs the papers on behalf of the company I have a trouble; with a slander which will give lots of headache!

Turkish Airlines still says no to cover the loses; but also still can not say why they did not take the flight while all others had. Spoken with my lawyer; It seems I will have two lawsuit files soon while avoiding from one...

I really want a simple life in serenity and peace. A house with a garden, a wood stove, some drinks, sweet hearts. No way to have this dream here; I am hopeful to have at Zelcestan...

With love,
Zel


Comments