24 hours at home

Zdravo,


After approximately 34 hours of bus trip; I was really so tired. The bus arrived much more earlier than expected (around 5 am) and my friend who should come to pick me up dis not present. Also I forgot my Montenegro aim card at home which is giving me opportunity to communicate and manage the tasks. So, when the shops got opened I bought a temporary mobile number and installed to my phone.

I am using a dual sim phone which also gives me chance to use my Turkish line and Montenegro line together. With this way I can follow them all.

When I was waiting at the bus station, met with a new friend; step by step get closer. I recognised him when I could not take the line for knitting; trust me, it is almost impossible to knit while there is a cat around.

We played a bit then he went but came back. Again I could not recognise that but when I watched him once more I was so sorry for stray animals. He was cold and looking for a safe and warm place to sleep.

Animals and babies; definitely two the most innocent members of this world and still, we ignore them and their requirements.

I let him to sleep over my bag as much as I can. Around 9 am; stopped waiting for my friend and rented a car online and called a taxi to go to the airport to pick up. On Monday evening I have my flight hence preferred to rent from the airport.

I gave my documents for paperworks. All were OK until the agent said that normally the deposit amount from the credit card is 10.000 Euros but they will block just 5.000 Euros; WHAT?! I will not buy the car (even this amount is too much to buy a second hand car); just five days rent! I read the amount 1.000 Euros when made the online reservation; never think as 10.000. And no; I dis not rent a Porsche or Mercedes; it was just an economy car.

Thank to technology; made another rent online and grabbed the car at the airport and drove to Zelcestan. I was so scared of when it was nit clear what is waiting for me after all rains and floods. That to God the house is OK. Could not check the storage area yet; hopefully that place also OK too.

The first material what I took to the house was the door decor creates by my friend for Zelcestan; the words are not enough to explain that how important for me.

Then I carried all items into the house and made two huge pots of coffee for me. The drove back to Danilovgrad to register at Tourism Office (it os mandatory at Montenegro to register within 24 hours) then drove to Podgorica.

I should meet with the official translator to pick up the papers but she was not available until 16:30. I saw my hands shaking  like a hell then remembered that since more than 24 hours I dis not have a proper meal and I am hungry!

My favourite place at Podgorica is Pod Volat; if you like meet; definetely one of the best place to stop by.


My favourite meal at this restaurant is beef gulash; strictly I advise to try.
After this break; evaluate my time to check the furniture shops. Normally I follow almost all budget friendly shops from social media also due to limited time on hand; made my list to order. If all works; tomorrow I will have a bed and sofa and then fitst time will sleep on a  bed tomorrow. Such a pity loved the wardrobes from another shop (also with very good price) but they are not able to bring until Monday; then I will not be here. Do not know yet what to do, how to do; we will see

When I finish them all and came back to home was really exhausted. Even could not clean a place to sleep (spiders are using the house when I am not here and they decorate the house with spider nets as they wish!) and used my camping equipment to sleep over the night. It was a bit cold but I was so tired to move or find a blanket or act for anything; just slept!

The task of today (also the priority) was the ceiling. Tried to find someone but no success. Once more thank to my 14 years at manufacturing sector!

Not so good but absolutely better than nothing! I used silicone to seal the open lines between the lines. This will reduce the entry of dust, dirt and spiders into the house.

I gave a break to have lunch&dinner on my favourite place at Danilovgrad; Obala. The photos were so scared; when Zeta river overflood the level of the water was so high. I walked directly to the window to see the current situation and once more I loves this city;

Gorgeous; is not it?

Kalia was in my mind; of course I stopped by there (they also have a shop at Danilovgrad) and bought berry seedlings!
If you wish to make me happy; bring me plants or handtools 😁

 (PS:I bought the basket for sweet hearts; high and big enough to be used as WC for them)

So, now it is time to relax a bit. Maintenance of the ceiling was not easy. Also all other tasks. I put the fire on and took a glass of wine (in Montenegro they have amazing wines with such a good prices) and rest for tomorrow tasks.
Have a nice evening,
Zel

Comments