A few days at home

Good evening

As usual lot's of things happened in our lives since last post.

First of all, I signed the layoff documents on Monday; I am unemployed now. It was harder than I thought indeed. Could not say bye bye to anyone due to all that emotions therefore will go once more to say bye bye.

As planned before; took a bus to Istanbul and now on the bus at Serbia going to Montenegro. Packed all fragile and heavy materials. The only problem to carry them via bus is checking procedures of the customs. Normally I washed them all before I pack but I guess will wash again asap.


A small information; if you are travelling with your new passport; keep the old one with you.

Turkish passport police got suprised with my five year multi entry visa; explained that to him as of even the last one was for five years. The Bulgarian passport police got suprised when I said that I have a house at Montenegro buy travelling with an empty passport. Thank to God my old one which is full of stamps also with me. He convinced after control my old passport.


As you guess, my character is a bit hyperactive;  woke up around give in the morning on Tuesday (Thank you sweet hearts 😤) and maybe slept four hours in total. I expected to have that hence bought some knitting materials and started in Istanbul;




As a responsible mother I bought a chicken for them and prepared to service. As usual one of my friend who lives so close to us will stop by to check them also add food and water if needed. Thank you Filiz Aunt ❤😻❤😻

The bus stopped on a restaurant for break and as you guess I visited the garden; and yes, I dis it and stolen some seeds for Zelcestan;

Not for that slander but for this seeds and plants; one day I will have problem with customs!

One of the garden center; Kalia announced new seedlings on the social media account; when O saw that said "YES YES YES" definitely I have to buy a few like 20-30 😁 The average price is 1.5 Euros; how can I say no?

Tomorrow will be longer than today; first of all I have to stop by a telekom shop to take a spare simcard for my line. Then go to airport to rent a car. Then drive to home to drop them all and take a few dimensions then drive back to Podgorica to buy the furniture and white machinery if possible. 

Since from a month visited the web pages several times to find budget friendly and long term useful materials to buy. 



To think or to plan about Zelcestan always resting my mind! Also as usual will have limited time to so a long list. Shopping, planting, cleaning, maintenance, start to collect official papers for resident permit... And have time only until Monday!

Already missed sweet hearts, kisses from Balkans to everybody
Zel


Comments