Catkids and weather

Good morning,


After such a long trip I arrived to my catkids. Had a very bad suprise; Haylaz, the boy has diarrhea which can be quite dangerous for animals. Waited for one day to see but did not stop hence took him to the doctor. As you guess he is a child and the same as all children does not like to go to doctor. When he was having the vaccination; I was the one who closed the eyes 😭

 He is quite powerless and mostly sleeping on my chest, on my arms or on my legs.


Benek is such a good girl. Somehow they know when each other has problem and doing the beat to support.

Normally the plan was to move on 4th December and start our new life on my birthday. Due to that slander I have to be here until end of the month hence we will stay a bit longer. The wardrobes will be delivered next week therefore I will use the return of the ticket and will buy another one to come back. Also have to extend the rent one more month.

Normally only two luggages of the personal belongings left; I do not know what to take, what to leave for one more month. Also I have to find another ticket for us which accepts pets into the flight. The weather is getting colder; hopefully we will move without making them sick.

Have a nice day,
Zel


Comments