Create another one...

Good evening,

Today was such a long but also great for me. Went to Bucak; a district of Burdur with my little blogger and also English Student and his family.

The aim was to have lunch but also stopped by around to discover the district. This gave me a good opportunity to collect more seeds for Zelcestan.

It seems, Zelcestan will be more colorfull than expected 😍

Almost since a week my future country; Montenegro had a lot rain. I am afraid this cause some serious damages, flooding, danger for people. My old home at Antalya had flooded three times within 20 months hence I was so scared of to have the same experience.

Intended to fly to check the house but as usual Turkish Airlines is the only one who has flights to Podgorica and their price was around three thousand which was not acceptable also not fits to my budget. The flights to Tirana was around 1250 TL (only app 150 km distance to Podgorica). Tried to have that flight and rent a car at the airport but when I checked that out on internet saw that they are charging around 50-84 Euros for cross border card (what and why?!) plus insurance 15 Euros. Can you imagine; two days rent is app 25 Euros but you have to pay minimum 65 Euro plus if you wish to cross border; ridiculous!

I am not a rich person; do not have any other income except than my salary which will end soon hence must calculate everything. While I was trying to take information or go to home ny neighbour called me as of one of their friend will go to check their house even will check mine! OMG; since years I did not have neighbour relations in Turkey like this and I am really appreciated. Once more I been sure about that I made a good choice when I decided to move to Montenegro.

They called me app in two hours. So sorry for their friend who went to check the houses; his own house got flooded. Also I am so happy to hear that our houses are in safe; thank to GOD! I moved almost all my personal belongings; which also means the leftover of my memories, my history. I lost a big part of them with floods at Antalya and they are the only one left my hands; I do not want to lose them too... 😞

As a big part of these regions, also Antalya and around cities have the autumn; everywhere are full of all shades of yellow, orange, red and brown.

A big part of people prefer sunny summer days. For me each season has own beauty, own mystery, own secret to whisper hence I love them all.


 Lots of almonds left on the tree or already down on the floor; took a few to plant at our heaven; you never know the result until you try; is not it?


It seems the cherry trees are already ready for new season; ready to bloom. Not yet but I am pretty sure about that when it is the time; all trees will have type of rainbow and fruits 🤤

We had lunch altogether at a fish restaurant; this fish was quite unique and amazing;
Yes, I am living at seaside but not a sea or fish person; have no single idea about a big part of fishes even about this one.

Took this photo from our tablecloth; perfect match about summary of my life...

So, if your life does not please you; create your own one!

Take care and be well my world,
Zel

Comments