It will not be easy; but definitely worth it...


Good afternoon,

As I wrote before; due to no reason cancellation of Turkish Airlines in January I was fighting for my loses. Sivil Aviation Organisation  answered my application and they rejected as of this cancellation was due to de-icing application (Turkish airlines was saying for ten months it was due to weather condition of Podgorica Airport (?)) also they gave an invoice to the Civil Aviation Organisation as of they provided food and beverage to the passengers of the cancelled flight; it was not true! They never offered anything to me or to other passengers around me even a glass of water!

After this shame of the official airline of my country; to cancel a flight with changing  reasons; then issue an invoice as they provided food and beverage and other responsibilities to the passengers. I am afraid; If I go to court they can provide documents as of the flight did not get cancelled. As I always say; who has the seal; has the power. Such a pity! Once more I am disappointed with my country and once more I am desperate due to injustice which held by Turkish Airlines. 


 "Justice without power is inefficient; power without justice is tyranny. Justice without power is opposed, because there are always wicked men. Power without justice is soon questioned. Justice and power must therefore be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just."  Blaise Pascal


So, My last two days in the office; On Monday will sign layoff documents. I spent 14 years at Antalya Free Zone and definitely I am not the same person who started to work at free zone on April 2006. I was more female (on site works requires to me more male), more hopeful, more simple, more incompetent, more, more, more...




These 14 years added lots of plus to me; also took lots of from me. Still I am thankful for these times and these experiences which created me as who I am. As my favorite song;

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption


Yesterday, the bowling tournament of free zone held. Since the surgery (more than three years) I did not play bowling. Also the problem at spine was so bad. To avoid any “surprise” such as dropping the ball on the floor, throw to the ceiling or someone else; I went to play bowling a few times. The score was not good but even not bad; bravo to us 😊



 If no problem, on Tuesday I will be on my way to “home”. Almost since 1st November it is raining at Montenegro. Lots of flood, crash, emergency happened. on March 2013 I owned a house here, in Antalya; but flooded three times in 20 months due to negligence of the related government offices. I struggled for my right app four years; intended to sue them but my “lovely” lawyer on those dates kept the file for 14 months and did not opened the lawsuit. I learnt that too late; when the time expired to sue government. Therefore; when the issue is rain and risk of flooding; I am so scared of. Zelcestan, my dream, my home, my future is the only thing what I have on my hands...




The first flooding was just the day after I moved in the house hence almost all packs, materials were on the floor; therefore almost all of them gone. The second one happened when I was at Italy to celebrate my birthday, and the third one started around 2 am while I was sleeping in the house. Therefore rain is a horror story; a nightmare for me.... 

I put a big part of the seeds and roots in my bag whatever I collected. On Saturday I carried almost all plants to the house of one of my friend and planted around their balcony. Now I know that they will be loved and watered. Also took a few baby plants for Zelcestan such as aloe vera, amaryalls, sculent. My friend bought a hand-hoe and he gifted that to me for garden; such a good and useful gift. Hopefully customs will not create problem for them.

I know; this journey will not be easy; first of all I have to improve my Montenegrin to communicate properly with locals. Still the house and the garden needs lots of thing to do; except than electric (I am scared of electric) I will make almost all of them. This is also one of the contribution of free zone and spending 14 years at manufacturing sector; thank you.

Have a sunny day my world,
Zel






Comments