Namjestaj / Furniture

Laku Noč

My last night at home and still have a lot to do!

Bought a bed and L couch from one of the popular brand of Montenegro; they delivered yesterday. I was hoping to sleep on a bed (to sleep on the floor or restless place is quite painful when you have problem on tour backbone and knee) but disappointed. Yesterday the delivery person said that on Monday they will come to assembly the bed and couch. (!!!)

I got in touch with the supplier and explained that I am leaving on Monday hence would be appreciated if they can come on Saturday or Sunday. They wrote as the assembly team will call me but of course nobody did not call!

My flight is in the evening but I was planning to go to Danilovgrad and Podgorica a bit earlier to handle a few procedures for electricity, residence, banking, etc issues but now all messed up. Also I was hoping to open and place the boxes of the bedding materials likewise bed sheets, blanket, pillow but all postponed now. Indeed, if I know that they will only make the delivery on Saturday and I have to wait until the latest day; I should buy from another furniture shop.

Anyway; now it is too late. If they do not come tomorrow until noon; will have more "fun" then. We will see.


The bed is quite heavy for me to move alone hence still trying to sleep on sofa. Due to guarantee issue, could not open the plastic sheets; the assembly team should make it. Also the driver did not leave the connection parts such as screws. I backbone is quite painfull; one more night. Even tomorrow night will be a bit difficult. If no delay (or cancellation) we will arrive to Istanbul around midnight. The flight from Istanbul to Antalya is quite early in the morning hence will spent the night at the airport.

Today, drove to Niksic; as far as I know, second big city of Montenegro. (Podgorica is the number one) Aim was to have lunch and buy a few items for home. I really need a toolbox. My tools are on everywhere and it is not easy to work as this. Gave my toolbox to orphan house at Antalya with some of tools therefore need another one here.

Since 15th October a law is in force at Montenegro. Could not be sure and due to language problem could not call anyone to check and drove to there. And yes; for tour information except than small shops like caffe bistros, pharmacies almost all shops and shopping centers are closed on Sunday all around Montenegro.

Could not buy any of my list but had a lunch/dinner and bought cookie for tomorrow. "PEKARA" means patisserie/bakery. You will see them almost at every street and yes, if you like to eat like me; you have to try all those delicious yummies of pekaras!

As I wrote before, I am learning (at least trying to learn) Montenegrin. The Cyrillic alphabet is not easy for me. Saw that a few time at application of "50languages" but dis my best to ignore 😁 But today, when I walking at Pizzeria Niksic; saw a sculpture and read what is written on it!

I never expected to do this hence I was shocked!

Then saw another sculpture on other side of the Pizzeria;
I could not understand exactly what is written there therefore used translate then understood why there is a sad smile on his face...

The life is not long or even endless; why a big part of human does the best to hurt each other as much as they can?!!

Could not stop on the road but still some parts of Niksic has water after flooding. Never recognised that before as Zeta River is almost at the same level of city. Looks good to have a river in front of you; while it is not raining or flooding.

Today I planted all berry seedlings (just 10 (for now😁)) put some banana peel in the holes as fertilizer; cross the fingers 🤞 Also have five roses on the garden. They were cutted from a rose plant at free zone and I planted several. Only five of them growing and yes; five, even one is bigger than zero therefore I am so happy ❤

Now time to rest before this back bone pain kills me. Will open a movie, take a glass of wine, put some wood to the stove and enjoy with my last night at "home" for this time.

Loves,
Zel

Comments