On the way to my kids

Good night,

I believe in as the French saying of "dejavû" is the most usual situation of my life!

Another competation completed and now I am on the way to my children. My friend (also step aunt of kids) passed by the house all the time to check them and informed me accordingly (Thank you ao much Filiz; you are our hero)

Day by day the house is turning to a house to live in. Today Namos Namjestaj assembly team stopped by to open the furnitures. (Now I know plus one person from Danilovgrad; thank you Luke). I emptied two more boxes and put the sheets of bed. Such a pity; I could not be able to sleep at bed this time (poor my back bone or poor me with all these pains); hopefully next time will be able to stay at home with more comfort.


Made 300 km in last five days. Cleaned the house several times, bought the furnitures, mounted one of the shelf and bathroom equipments (I guess I will replace the shelf at bathroom later on), planted new plants (berries), Visited the neighbours to say hi and share some seeds with them, etc.
 If you are renting a car at Podgorica Airport; definetely I advise Surprice car rental. They have perfect team, perfect service, perfect cars; I am so happy to work with them also quite satisfied with their services

One of my neighbour makes their own rakija (unbelievably delicious), such a pity; due to zero alcohol tolerance (the sources are saying 0.3 promil but better not to drink any while driving) I can not drink until I move. Then I will not driving this much 😉

They have two dogs; bull terrier which known as "dangerous brand". Dangerous depends on who you are or what is your personality, is not it? Almost everytime we are as this with him. This time could not see the girl; most probably she is pregnant and not moving too much. I have to be a bit careful after we move to our house. Neighbour especially said that he does not like cats and I will be smelling cat more than a cat I guess 😏

Last night had an unexpected guest between the ceiling and roof; a huge mouse! Woke up around 01:00 am and could not sleep due to all it is running and scratching noises! Have to find a solution for that but yet do not know how to. Can not use poison or trap (life is not easy when you have two kids at home; you have to get into consideration everything) we will see...

Today, on the way back of the airport stopped by another furniture shop to buy the wardrobes; explained my situation to them and they will help and provide the same day assembly. If no last minute change with the schedule; I will be back on 4th evening. Normally the aim was to come with kids and celebrate my birthday here with them on 5th December. But now not sure about anything; that slander messed up everything and I have lots of unknown points for next one month. Cross the fingers! 🤞
 I guess this is the same plant as to take kiss at new year night from a prince; if yes, I will use my vote for my amazing kids 😻😻
 All these materials can be used for future crafts and designs; especially for new year decorations. Not for this year but for next year I have thousands of ideas to evaluate them 😉 Also they are the biggest one I ever seen!
 Daisy; always wild, always poor, always beautiful...
Zelcestan; worth more than palaces on my eyes ❤

As a tradition, awarded myself with a local beer brand "Niksicko". Time to say goodbye my second home until next time.

Enjoy with your night and life...
Zel

Comments