Step by step; on our way

Good evening,

Step by step we are getting closer to start to our future life at Montenegro. Still keep going giving away or selling the items. There was some materials and some money to donate and thank to God today (after a huge delay) found the opportunity to deliver to the orphan and women charity.



When I talk about charity jobs with the people to motivate them always hear the same excuse; "I am only one person. What can I do?" Guys, even the oceans are created with small drops; never underestimate the power of one. Less is more than zero all the time; so, please just do it! 

I love the speech of Muhammed Ali and mostly share with friends. You never know whatever you can do until you have to do! So, please do not underestimate yourself and just do it!

One of my girl friend gave some clothes to be delivered to the charities. This week someone will come to see the car; I hope to deliver these clothes before I sell the car. Otherwise it will be a bit difficult to carry them all with but. Difficult but of course not impossible 😉

I created a folder on my phone named "shopping" will have limited time to place order them all and placed inside of the house hence to make them all planned will make my life much more easier I guess.
The aim is to order furniture and white machinery. Apply for residence permit. Correct the broken and damages parts of the ceiling and lack or paint if possible, make a market shopping and come back to take sweet hearts also of course finished the rest here such as selling/giving items, official registrations etc. 

When someone try to say that "I am boring" time to time really I want to be a murderer. I am living each 24 hours like 48 hours due to do lists, how is it possible to get bored? 😤😤😤

Thank to sweet hearts, they are giving me power and refreshing me;

We played a bit as usual and as a child they already fall into sleep which is very clear on their faces and eyes 😻😻

So, tik tok,; within 28 days I will be at home and within 33 days we will move to our home altogether. Indeed, day by day I am getting more excited. I have to male a clear shopping and to do list also speed up learning Montenegrin. 

Now, it is time to rest for me too. It was such a busy day (as usual) and I have a burning knee and painfull spine. Have to rest them for tomorrow.

Have a nice evening
Zel

Comments