Disrupted plans...

Good evening /Dobro veće,


Once more I am on my way to “home"; to Zelcestan. The place where I feel in safe and happy with mother nature.

Normally this should be our trip with catkids and we would stay at home. Du to that slander I changed the plan not as a wish; as a mandatory hence I am quite angry and also disappointed. The authorities prefers to listen what they want to hear; not the truth. Long time ago I read the article of Blaise Pascal “Justice and Might" which is perfectly summarized the situation what I have:


Last night I could not sleep (same as weeks) also did not let them sleep too (sorry sweet hearts). We slept around 6 am; once more thank to sweet hearts; their love and heart beat relaxing me. Today, as of they understood mom is not taking them as she was saying since months. This bloody slander messed it up a lot and broken my hope therefore I will never forgive him or her at the end of the day!


Last night I cried third times in this year. Not because I am weak; I am strong since from a long time and I am just tired. Therefore I am running after the dream; to create a heaven on earth with serenity and peace. And with catkids.

Still lots of idiots do not believe in as we will go to our heaven together. Guys, I never betrayal to the one who believed in me. Especially when they are innocent that much. Except than giving birth; I did everything for and with them. They trust me, they love me, they need me; how can I kick them out after 1.5 years? Until dead apart us; we will be together.


As of they felt that mom is not OK, they are getting closer as a child to share hope and their energy. Today they were in competition to sleep close to mom. Just five more days sweet hearts; then we will sleep together again. We changed our plans and we will not be together tomorrow but next year we will celebrate also my birthday together. I love you Benek and Haylaz

Zel



Comments