Garage sale

Good evening,

If no last minute delay; we will move soon to Zelcestan. In November I took some of their food (they are sterilized hence not able to eat everything) which (hopefully) will be enough until I find something has same, or at least similar ingredients. As I always say; who said that is easy to be a mother?
Nope; we do not have space to sleep except than mommy's hugs, chest or legs ❤❤

Or even under the knitting;

Still could not sell the car and furnitures; the people are offering less than half asked price for furnitures and 25%less for the car. I do not know what shall we do yet; will distribute the kitchen utensils, microwave, vacuum cleaner etc instead of letting them grab with almost no value. At least can be a good memory at friends.

Yes, we are not at Zelcestan (yet) but still I have the spirit of season. Made a few small decorations before I leave. I know that very well; when we arrive to there; sweet hearts will destroy them all immediately but still that is so lovely to have them.


 As I wrote several times;my the biggest nightmare is their trip. To fly is not a common event in their lifes also the weather will be quite cold (Day by day I am getting more angry to that slander and stupid procedures. They messed it up all plans and effected our lifes very badly!)

Anyway; I made a cover to their box with a thin blanket. Normally it was written on the web page of Turkish Airlines as three sides of the box has to be open and has air circulation. This textile is just reduce the cold, wind, and noise (if possible) but still has circulation. Hopefully they accept. I never want to make them sick; or even cause health problems for them.
They are my angels. The shape of innocence and pur love. Also would be so good for uninvited guest who runs by and between the roof and ceiling all the time 😁

Stay in touch,
Zel

Comments