Mission completed

Good evening,

Another time at home already finished. To reduce the expenses (an unexpected situation) will return with bus. Minimum 34 hours of "fun" is waiting for me 🙄. Planning to die when I arrive to home 😁

As usual, stopped by my favourite place to have lunch and see the bridge. This brice is my one of the best view at Danilovgrad also was my mark during the flooding of Zeta River; it was almost covered by the river; now much more better (hopefully will stay as this, not more)

Zecanka delivered and assembled the wardrobes. OMG; I guess I will not make any shopping for next five years! Opened almost all boxes and cleaned the house. Now, the house is looking like a house more than ever.


Also these frames another DIY project of mine. Saw something similar on a yacht design magazine with a few thousand dollars price! Asked to one of my friends who is such a good carpenter to cut woods for me. Then it took app one week to stick them (did not use any nail; just glue) then put some twinkle on them and had 16 frames.

I love to evaluate whatever I have instead of buying something all the time. As wrote before; to support the old woods (mostly wet) and laminates bought some pellet but of course my stove is not for pellet. I always say that; if there is a problem; then there is a solution! Found an old pan and made holes with nail. Opened a gate and placed into the stove. I guess it will work; will try next time 😉


When I was working inside of the house, felt as someone is watching me! When I turned my back; met with this beautiful girl. She was so shy and a bit scared. Such a pity; today was the last day at home hence do not have any except than fruit and cheese. Played a bit then gave some cheese to her. Not a proper dog food but believe in as better than nothing. I promise sweety; when I have my own car here; the trunk will be occupied with cat and dog food all the time.

Life is not easy when you have kids. Especially catkids. They are bit able to tell what they need, what they feel, what they want hence I have to think about everything such as heating. As far as I know, cold is dangerous with cats therefore I have to keep them warm. Cut some wood (thank to my experiences at manufacturing sector; a jigsaw is a toy for me), cleaned the house, put the carpets, etc!

The Christmas and New Year spirit is at everywhere; could not make a tree but put the decors on a lamp; not the same but still; better than nothing; is not it?

The bus is at 6 am therefore came to Podgorica, delivered the car, came to city. Found a hostel close to the bus station. Will rest for tonight (really I deserved it) and will start tomorrow at 5am.

Have a nice evening my world...

Zel

Comments