The biggest nightmare

Good evening,


Today, I faced with my the biggest nightmare. Normally, based on regulations on my previous sector; also I am a first aid / medic. To help a human in any case is quite normal for me. I have no single idea how many times I made first aid on different type of emergency.

My nightmare is animals. To make first aid to an animal even OK (several times also I did) but I was so scared of if I witness to a traffic accident of an animal and today my nightmare came true!

I wished to buy chicken grill for me and for sweet hearts. Time to time I do that; buy a grilled chicken and share. The restaurant where I shop is closed due to maintenance and I found another one on internet. Made the shopping and on exit saw a cat crossing the street and saw the car. Tried to stop the car but they did not act and just crossed over the cat! I shocked! Once more tried to stop the car but they left immediately.

The cat was bleeding very badly; screamed on the middle of the street to ask for help. The adults were sorry but never did anything. A small girl said that yes there is a veterinary doctor close by. I took the cat very carefully and carried to the doctor. Normally, I am the one who can not cry but couldn't stop my self with this desperate situation even negligence of a human.

The doctor took the cat and did his best but I am afraid there was nothing to do. He said that the car crossed over the head and lungs hence has very bad internal bleeding. Even all my clothes get blooded until I took the cat to the doctor. Ten minutes later he asked that nothing more to do for the cat and asked for euthanasia. Trust me; this was one of the most difficult decision to take.

When I came back to home; washed all clothes several times to clean the blood but still can take the smell. Even sweet hearts.

I wrote that to my family; if I pass away before them; to pay attention to them until they pass away in peace. I was planning to let them out to the garden at Zelcestan but after today; never. They can be around but with a lush which has a long rope.

The cat, with killed by the car today grew on the streets but still not aware of the danger enough. Sweet hearts grew in a house with protection; they were just ten days old when we found them so; they will never be alone until I die. Promise!

Rest in peace little angel. I did my best to help you, to save you but couldn't. Please accept my apologies as a human...


Zel

Comments