Still alive after 36 hours bus trip 😉

Good morning,

The trip started at 06:00 on Sunday morning at Podgorica and finished at 18:00 on Monday evening at Antalya. I was quite exhausted at the end of trip; four countries and several cities crossed via bus!

To sit and do nothing make no sense with me hence I got my knitting with me. Surfing on internet, watching movies, reading book, etc are not enough; I love to see a result of my time like crafts 😉

Due to good rates, I prefer to rent the car from airport. On Saturday evening when I went to dleiever the car; the airport was shining like a star. The Christmas spirit is at everywhere on Europe. For me; this is the most creative and funny period of the year also.

I am using Rentalcars and Carflexi due to good rates of them and Surprice is my favourite company at Podgorica airport.

To prepare the house and get ready for kids; I spent so much time and energy as usual and deserved to have a real meal (still the kitchen is not really ready yet) therefore I stopped by my favourite restaurant; Pod Volat. As I wrote that before; only 0.3 alcohol is permitted at traffic; but still can be a problem in case of any accident. Therefore please do not consume alcohol if you are driving.



All displayes are full of Christmas and new year decorations; I am like a child when I see them all. Could not make so much at home but still made sime small new year decorations.

Also until new year, they have concerts, small food and beverage stands at TRG Nezavisnosti. That can be such a good idea to have hot wine at cold weather. Please get into consideration to total civilisation of the country and do not expect so much crowd (which can be good also)


The weather is already cold and they are desperate. Please, do not ignore them and provide food, dry and warm spaces if you can. Do not forget that; less is more! 

Normally I was buying 15 kilo packs of cat and dog food and placing at trunk but since I put the car on sale buying small packages. Definitely will continue at Montenegro after I buy a car. Å”

Another plan is to evaluate the foams of the old sofas as a bed for them and place at stations, entrances of the buildings, etc. Will be fun for me and will be good for them I guess ❤

Copyright: nemirk0

Podgorica Pazar events started for Christmas and New Year period. The event is helding at TRG square. Hot wine can be good idea at cold weather to stay warm 😉

My family asked as "What shall you bring from Balkans?" I send them a photo of the snow but indeed in Turkey there were much more snow. Snow and ice will be a real challenge for me after learning Montenegrin.I am still a beginner; but as I always say; to try means half of the success.

With love
Zel

Comments