We are not alone...

Good afternoon,

Started to sell items what we do not need anymore. It was not expected; living room furniture was the one which get sold.

It does not matter; now we are sitting on the carpet on the floor with sweet hearts; I do not think so they have problem to do that ❤❤

To stay close to mom is more than enough for them I guess ❤❤


If they are happy; I am happy 😻😻

Last night finished the knitting; will be a multifunctional usage such as;

As I mentioned thousand times "cold and snow" are not a common words for a Mediterranean person hence I am.quite scared of. Also I know that no way to escape from "the destiny" 😁

One of my friend also has a cat but he is quite bored to be stocked on a balcony hence damage the curtains to shape the nails. I respect to both sides but also a bit sad for the cat side therefore looking for a solution to protect him from the cold (I know that very well; we do not have a cold that much but still...) One of my luggage was quite old and when I saw that; a big bulb lighted on my head.

Some plastic film,  a few old bed sheets, an old luggage and some labour; Haylaz checked that out first and confirmed the product 😂

Haylaz did his best to grab it 😁

Mars; the owner of the house was also happy but as usual (as a man) he has different ways to show that he is happy;

So, I spent a few days full of cats which was also fun for me.Just today spoken with a neighbour as of we, stupid and selfish human is not aware of that we are not the owner of the world, we are sharing the world with others! Hopefully one day we will recognise this altogether...

Love,
Zel

Comments