Winter is coming

Zdravo,

Since that rain and flooding (also the time us getting closer (since more than a year I am saying and hoping the same)) I am following the weather at Danilovgrad more than before.

It seems tomorrow night will be minus celcius which is a bit scared me. As I shared on one of the previous post, I bought 10 berry seedlings in total and planted to the edges of the garden last week; minus csn damage the roots and baby plants 😞

I hope to have the fruits starting from autumn if possible 🤤

Normally we should be on our way on Wednesday but due to that slander, to clean my and company name will stay longer than expected. Turkish Airlines asked for more than 200 Euros to change the flight which make no sense. Bought another ticket which also accepts sweet hearts. I am afraid that will be a night flight; hopefully will arrive to Zelcestan without making them sick. I do not know if the airlines accept or not but hoping to put a blanket or something like that during their flight.

Will try (also insist) for that. End of December will be quite cold for them also that will be an over night flight. To avoid them from cold I postponed our departure. Want to be here for investigation part and they can not stay at Zelcestan without heating for two three days.

I will go once more to use that ticket (also receive the order of wardrobes and place the belongings from boxes) then will be back with bus. As usual will be a tight and tired schedule but at least cheaper. Of course later on will sue that slander to reimburse all financial loses but still have to be careful with expenses until I find a job which will not be before 4-5 months due to language problem.

We have another problem here; normally since January our work contracts terminated and renewed several times but I never expected to stay until December therefore gave away the heaters and quilts to the one who needed. I have a small fan and a blanket at home. Do not want to buy again for a limited time. Due to unemployment status and limited budget have to calculate everything twice before I spend. Already have unforeseen expenses due to that slander therefore have to be more careful... 😞

Thank to God I have two organic heater at home for days and nights;

To watch them and witness that they are growing like a baby is also warming up my heart. 😻😍😻😍

Have a nice day,
Zel

Comments